🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia is missing from ScrapBook.

2»

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @EnergizerBunny - welcome to our friendly community!! Can you please post the picture of your scrapbook with Olivia in it and your user Id to confirm it.  Some users had to complete both the Enclave and the 45 star chaser event in order to obtain this character. If that’s the case for you then Olivia would not have been in the scrapbook yet.  

Any questions please let us know 🙏🏻
  • EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,881 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    User # 10271747242
    Not sure if I am doing this correctly. When the game popped up, It stated complete 10 levels to get Olivia, there was nothing noted about stars. I have enclosed a screen shot.I had Olivia on scrapbook since Tuesday and she disappeared just prior sending the help message. thank you.
  • KingChewy
    Hi @EnergizerBunny - thank you for the screenshots. It looks like you had the task of completing both the Enclave and the 45 star challenge to officially get Olivia in your scrapbook. Since this was a timed event she is no longer available. There will be more opportunities to get her.

in the meantime please make sure to leave your feedback for the CM on the below link.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/255651/let-us-know-what-you-think-of-olivias-quest#latest
  • EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,881 Level 5
    So what are you saying?  She was removed from scrap book , I no longer own her. Here is another screen shot without her.
  • KingChewy
    Hi @EnergizerBunny - correct. Technically you had not earned Olivia after completing the Enclave portion as the character remained in the ‘to be completed’ area of your scrapbook. There should have been a timed countdown on your main page showing you how long you had to finish the star chaser portion also.

I’m sorry for the confusion. Again I don’t have any control over how events are created, released, or executed. I am just a volunteer. Also I can understand your disappointment as I was unable to collect a costume in a similar fashion myself before.  Please note there will be other opportunities to collect Olivia again at a later point and time.

Hope you have a great day 🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?