Meet our new Friend, Rachel here!

My life

Why is so hard on The game 

Comments

• rmistrettarmistretta Posts: 1
    As a person that hits the gold bars to often. I suggest that there should be a notice that comes up asking if you want to use your gold bars. Yes or No, I waist a lot of gold bars trying to finish a game that can not be finished.
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,725 Legend
    edited May 14
    @dillont @YoureQueen @rmistretta

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

"My Life" is a catchy Title. Good choice @dillont!

Just like life, games have challenges that each individual has to go through. Without these challenges, life will be lacking in flavor, as a result it gets boring. It is the same with games. 

As you said @rmistretta, "you wasted a lot of gold bars to finish a game". How many of you have not wasted anything in your life to survive? 

Good Life topic!

Nice to meet you guys. Have fun with us in the Community!

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• borannrann669796borannrann669796 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I saw that it is good game for all friends in the world when they are relaxing weekend or their holidays... thanks
  • pamela49pamela49 Posts: 6
    seems I play this game every a.m. while I am drinking my coffee, I love the game, and it gets my mind to working for the day to come
  • borannrann669796borannrann669796 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Hi all friends
  • BrebreBrebre Posts: 1
    I completely agree with the suggestion that rmistretta had about the option to confirm the use of gold bars by adding a yes/no pop up before they are actually used. Candy Crush games have been around for a long time, and without a doubt, this is a suggestion or complaint that you have heard countless times from players that spend money on gold bars. I know I have mentioned it several times on other Candy Crush games I have. More times than I can count, I have accidentally pressed the button to use gold bars, and it is extremely frustrating when it happens. Especially when I was feeling wasteful enough to spend $2.99 for 12 gold bars for 5 extra moves. That’s a whole other issue altogether, the price of gold bars is crazy. It seems like you guys would actually benefit more by having more reasonable prices. If your going to charge as much as you do, at least make us believe we are getting a deal. Every time I spend $3 on 12 gold bars, I feel like a horrible human who should actually take that money and give it to something that will actually make a difference in this world, like the incredibly sad commercial for the abused animals that the ASPCA asks to us help. Don’t get me wrong, your games are a fun, addictive way to pass the time, they’ve sucked me right in. So when you have players that spend money, and take the time to suggest fixing an issue that occurs often in the game, why acknowledge the suggestion with the response, “How many of you have not wasted anything in your life to survive?”. I know the response was suppose to be a happy, optimistic pep talk on how “life is like a box of chocolates...”, but it makes it look like the Candy Crush team is completely aware that this is an issue, and it just really doesn’t benefit you financially to make the simple adjustment. Thanks for your time, take care!