🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Travel - Share some pics and stories

bearwithme
bearwithme Posts: 15,759 Candy Moderator
I thought I'd start a thread about travel, especially since the players are from all over the world.  Here people can share pictures and anecdotes about their travels - including from where they live.  I'd love to see some photos and hear stories from fellow crushers out there!
My husband and I went on a wonderful cruise to Australia and New Zealand this past Dec/Jan.  Attached is a picture of the Milford Sound, NZ.  We got in a rhib boat and got to see nature up close and personal.  It was breathtaking!

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    That’s really amazing picture, thank you for sharing it with us @bearwithme . I haven’t been traveling a lot for the past 5 years or so, as I choose to spend mostly my summer at Provincetown, Massachusetts every summer, it just relaxing being away for couple weeks every year from all the  hustling and bustling city life routines, and here’s some of fave pictures from last summer 
  • bearwithme
    @mysticalmysty - Thank you for sharing.  Sounds like a nice relaxing vacation.  I love the whale tale.  :)  Here's a picture of the coast of Lima, Peru (I was there for a business meeting in February).

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    That’s really amazing picture, thank you for sharing it with us @bearwithme . I haven’t been traveling a lot for the past 5 years or so, as I choose to spend mostly my summer at Provincetown, Massachusetts every summer, it just relaxing being away for couple weeks every year from all the  hustling and bustling city life routines, and here’s some of fave pictures from last summer 
    wow it look like my Alexandria :) my city :) ♡♡♡

Very nice pictures 
  • bearwithme
    @Ashraf - I am sure you have had some interesting travels.  Care to share some pictures and stories?
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    @Ashraf - I am sure you have had some interesting travels.  Care to share some pictures and stories?
    ok wait I will look at my camera .. nice idea by the way :)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Awesome, @bearwithme, Travel is my passion with photography! Thanks for sharing these pictures! Please feel free to share more, I always enjoy talking about travel and share experiences! 

Where have you been and what did you like/dislike?

@mysticalmysty, seeing whales in the wide ocean was the most beautiful things I've ever seen!! That place looks really nice!

@bearwithme, NZ is on my list! 

I have so many pictures but I'll go with these from Argentina... Loved it!

Iguacu 

Quebradas de las Conchas, Cafayate
  • bearwithme
    @QueenMia - thank you for sharing - stunning pictures!  You definitely could be a professional travel photographer. I've been lucky and have traveled pretty extensively.  The only continent I haven't visited yet is Antarctica.  I love to travel, see new sights and meet new people and experience new cultures.  Here are two pictures of some of the sea life I was able to see in NZ.

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Whatta amazing pictures @QueenMia thank you for sharing it with us 🥰
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Aww thank you guys, please keep sharing yours too! Love to hear about trips and experiences! Where are you going next, for instance? 
  • bearwithme
    @QueenMia I am trying to arrange an African Safari with the whole family sometime next year (everyone's schedule permitting).  Below are pictures from the last family vacation to Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca in Peru.

Of course my photos aren't near as good as yours - but they bring back memories.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?