Travel - Share some pics and stories

bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,245 Legend
I thought I'd start a thread about travel, especially since the players are from all over the world.  Here people can share pictures and anecdotes about their travels - including from where they live.  I'd love to see some photos and hear stories from fellow crushers out there!
My husband and I went on a wonderful cruise to Australia and New Zealand this past Dec/Jan.  Attached is a picture of the Milford Sound, NZ.  We got in a rhib boat and got to see nature up close and personal.  It was breathtaking!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
Prev13456711

Comments

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 1,990 Legend
    That’s really amazing picture, thank you for sharing it with us @bearwithme . I haven’t been traveling a lot for the past 5 years or so, as I choose to spend mostly my summer at Provincetown, Massachusetts every summer, it just relaxing being away for couple weeks every year from all the  hustling and bustling city life routines, and here’s some of fave pictures from last summer 
    wow it look like my Alexandria :) my city :) ♡♡♡

Very nice pictures 

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
    🍬Candy Crush Friends🍭
    🐣Pet  Rescue  Puzzle🐒
    🍭Candy Crush Soda🍬
    💎Diamond Diaries💎
    🌟Bubble Witch 3🌟
    🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽
    🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘
    [💝].[ Ashraf ].[💝]
    🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,245 Legend
    @Ashraf - I am sure you have had some interesting travels.  Care to share some pictures and stories?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 1,990 Legend
    @Ashraf - I am sure you have had some interesting travels.  Care to share some pictures and stories?
    ok wait I will look at my camera .. nice idea by the way :)

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
    🍬Candy Crush Friends🍭
    🐣Pet  Rescue  Puzzle🐒
    🍭Candy Crush Soda🍬
    💎Diamond Diaries💎
    🌟Bubble Witch 3🌟
    🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽
    🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘
    [💝].[ Ashraf ].[💝]
    🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,164 Community Manager
    edited May 13
    Awesome, @bearwithme, Travel is my passion with photography! Thanks for sharing these pictures! Please feel free to share more, I always enjoy talking about travel and share experiences! 

Where have you been and what did you like/dislike?

@mysticalmysty, seeing whales in the wide ocean was the most beautiful things I've ever seen!! That place looks really nice!

@bearwithme, NZ is on my list! 

I have so many pictures but I'll go with these from Argentina... Loved it!

Iguacu 

Quebradas de las Conchas, Cafayate

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Tell us what level you're on and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Become the Community Mastermind and win 100 Gold bars - Here

@QueenMia - thank you for sharing - stunning pictures!  You definitely could be a professional travel photographer. I've been lucky and have traveled pretty extensively.  The only continent I haven't visited yet is Antarctica.  I love to travel, see new sights and meet new people and experience new cultures.  Here are two pictures of some of the sea life I was able to see in NZ.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 7,663 Legend
    Whatta amazing pictures @QueenMia thank you for sharing it with us 🥰
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,164 Community Manager
    Aww thank you guys, please keep sharing yours too! Love to hear about trips and experiences! Where are you going next, for instance? 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Tell us what level you're on and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Become the Community Mastermind and win 100 Gold bars - Here

@QueenMia - that is so awesome.  Especially the photo of the lazy Leopard relaxing in the tree.  What's next on your horizon?

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 5,602 Superstar
    I love all these pictures! Travelling is really something I never regret. Not travelled too much but for the beginning I can share some photos from my last trip to Budapest.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    @firebombmarkus - Thank you so much for sharing all the wonderful pictures.  Did you rub the foot of the statue on the bridge?  I was in Budapest for a meeting quite a few years ago and so I got to see a little bit of the city.  I need to go back and explore it in greater depth.

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 5,602 Superstar
    @bearwithme Actually I didn't 🙈 It was just a one day tour so I was mostly exploring and taking pictures without touching 😁
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻