Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

READ before submitting an idea!

Comments

• kimkingsleykimkingsley Posts: 2
    It takes a longtime to earn your boosters and it would be really nice to be able to use them on your own play time. They always seem to come when your out of lives.  It’s frustrating and feels like your getting ripped off especially when you regularly but items. 
  • crisijean27crisijean27 Posts: 5
    Sometimes my dog or even myself hits the back button. I don't believe 3 seconds is long enough to hit keep playing. I've lost many lives because of this. Maybe it shouldn't be timed. Just the option to exit it keep playing
  • BlogworthyBlogworthy Posts: 3
    It would be great to be able to see in-game when your friends give you a life. 
  • Rigby5Rigby5 Posts: 6
    Sometimes when you keep trying to beat a particular level, you can lose for various reasons, like running out of moves, etc. but you still want to know how close you came and what your points were.  It tells you why you lost, but then it is all gone and you can't see what your points were or anything.  A slight delay would be nice, so you could how well you did even though you lost, or even halt there until the user clicks something to move on.
  • ntestontesto Posts: 6
    Can we have a sound option change? For example a chilled theme for night time πŸ’†πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ’†πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ§˜πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
  • rtujea1rtujea1 Posts: 1
    You are absolutely right..... Its not fair

• arian90arian90 Posts: 17
    Very good 
  • shaleeshalee Posts: 7
    Candy crush is the best I love it. It would be great if you could have teams with your friends against other friends. Selected but rank and highest score.
    Candy crush is the best I love it. It would be great if you could have teams with your friends against other friends. Selected but rank and highest score.