🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why is Olivia not available to use on 'Free the Octopuses" level 1361

Simon888
Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
I went to start new levels and saw that it was a "free the Octopuses" level first, which have been more fun to play since Olivia was introduced. But she is not available. Please don't tell me this is because it makes the level more challenging as that is just dumb. It is not a hard or super hard level. Hoping it is a bug. Olivia is still in my scrapbook. I am on windows 10 version 1809 and  version 1.12.5.0 of the game, which is latest version available on  microsoft store. I have tried reloading game but is the same as below.

Best Answer

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Simon888 Welcome to the community. Just like any other CCF characters, they are not always available on every levels eventho  on free the octopuses levels that we might thinking Olivia will be the right character to play with. 

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Simon888 Welcome to the community. Just like any other CCF characters, they are not always available on every levels eventho  on free the octopuses levels that we might thinking Olivia will be the right character to play with. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?