Psssst... Something sweet is coming! Can you guess what? Check here!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Sending Lives To Individual Friends

fruitloopfruitloop Posts: 1

Would love to be able to send lives to individual friends. I get requests all the time from ‘friends’ who NEVER send me lives back so I’d rather be able to exchange lives with friends who reciprocate. I also don’t think a lot of people know how to actually ‘send’ lives in the first place as it’s not very clear as to how to actually do this.

40 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• jtrauschjtrausch Posts: 1
    I agree. Please fix this.  I send lives often and never get any in return for my friends.  
  • JackriqkluvJackriqkluv Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I will try and help you with this technicality. If possible right now
  • JackriqkluvJackriqkluv Posts: 19 ✭✭
    fruitloop said:

Would love to be able to send lives to individual friends. I get requests all the time from ‘friends’ who NEVER send me lives back so I’d rather be able to exchange lives with friends who reciprocate. I also don’t think a lot of people know how to actually ‘send’ lives in the first place as it’s not very clear as to how to actually do this.

• Clausen-Howell7Clausen-Howell7 Posts: 2
    How do you send anybody lives?
  • Clausen-Howell7Clausen-Howell7 Posts: 2
    I'd still like to know how to send lives on Candy crush friends!
  • s_dixons_dixon Posts: 2
    fruitloop said:

• s_dixons_dixon Posts: 2
    I noticed in candy crush friends . That you can send friends lives when your lives are full. Tap o  rhe lives I'll say send lives tap. Then it'll go back to the the game page, you can keep tapping the full lives going thru the normal procedure and send as many lives as you like, to your friends.  I don't know alot of ppl that play this game. Add me as a friend if you like Sandy Dixon  shilo,Canada. ✌
  • mookiemookie Posts: 1
    How do you send anybody lives?

• maxpatriciamaxpatricia Posts: 2
    No one answered this question! In three months. Maybe KING could do so?
  • queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    I can send to live.
  • maxpatriciamaxpatricia Posts: 2
    ok, thank you. i will send one to you.