Any Game of Thrones Fans?

Options

Comments

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    The Hound vs The Mountain
    The most anticipated fight of the season...  “Cleganebowl” the knock-down, drag-out battle between the brothers. There were no clear victors, in a way it was a tie! Clearly a fitting heroic end for the hound! 

I’ll miss that Hound! 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

I'll miss that Hound too!!

OMG, so many characters left us yesterday 😢 I was really scared for Arya and Jon actually... I think (almost hope) Arya will kill Daenerys in the last episode... I knew she was going dark but that episode made me feel so upset and uncomfortable 😰

I almost like Cersei at the end as well... which is wrong, she was awful! The way she passes is almost disappointing as well, I have to say... I thought Jaimie would do the job or Arya at some point...

What do you think will happen in the big finale?!  

• MiaChristine
    edited May 2019
    Options
    The Game of Thrones is like a grand game of musical chairs... who will be left sitting upon the throne?

After the last episode it’s pretty clear to me that Arya and 
    Jon will conspire to kill Daenerys the “Mad Queen”

Arya will wear the face of Grey Worm and bring an end to fire 🔥 the same way she brought an end to ice ❄️

I do hope that Jon will spare Drogon, It would be a pity to kill the last living dragon 🐉 

Jon will not take the throne he prefers to be an equal, not a ruler of the people. I imagine he would be most happiest among the wildlings. 

Sansa has outwitted the most evil characters of GoT and is prepared for the final episode and the THRONE! I wouldn’t  be surprised to see Tyrion at her side, I think I saw sparks between those two! ❤️

Hard to believe winter is coming to an end... 

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    I do agree that Arya will be on a mission to kill Daenerys in the finale. However, the Dothraki and the Unsullied are loyal to the "Mad Queen" so what would they do if Arya kills Danny? Jon can't possibly command Danny's armies. I don't think Jon wants to kill Danny. In fact, I think Jon would protect Danny from Arya.

The Golden army and the Lannister's force were destroyed. The only army left are the North, Dothraki and Unsullied. Sansa doesn't have an army and she is too far in the North. She has no reason to ride south unless Bran tells her to...

In any case, it is a messy ending. I don't like the plot in E5 and I am kind of sad to see GOT ends like this. 

• MiaChristine
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Good thinking @flew66 it’s true there are no alliances or army behind Jon. I didn’t see the pilot.. didn’t want anything to spoil the ending.

Maybe he proves to the Dothraki and the Unsullied that he is a better ruler or if you remember Tryion was able to touch the dragons Tyrion might be a Targaryen, not a Lannister. 

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." — Ramsay Bolton

No doubt it will be horribly messy and the ending will surely leave us shocked, sad and disappointed!

• cjoplin17
    cjoplin17 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
  • Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options
    1 more episode!!! 

Theory: Ari is going to kill Daenerys because she's like her father, but the Mad Queen!!!
  • MiaChristine
    edited May 2019
    Options
    The anticipation is a killer...

I keep wondering was it snow or ashes in Daenery’s vision? This vision is very telling of what’s to come in the end, maybe she becomes the Night Queen in the final episode! Yikes!

• emac1983
    emac1983 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Cersei is still alive and comes back 2 kill everyone.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    Options
    How could they kill Daenerys so quickly!? I am sure I am not the only person got upset about this lack luster finale. Jon Snow was so easily swayed by Tyrion. Jon was not even trying hard to persuade Daenerys and decided to kill her. Really? There is no other path forward? I can't believe Jon gave up on Daenerys so easily. Jon said "It doesn't feel right..." when Tyrion visited him in the prison. Of course it doesn't feel right, this is a stupid ending for a great franchise IMO.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?