🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Travel - Share some pics and stories

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    That;'s so great @bearwithme, @firebombmarkus, @flew66, @mercerik - Thanks so much for your pics and experiences! I just love it 🤗 

I'll share some pics of temples in Nepal and Cambodia later, need to find them first! Please keep sharing 😍
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Wow - awesome stories and pictures.  Thank you so much for sharing@mercerik  @firebombmarkus @flew66 I've only seen Macau in the movies.  I'd like to visit one day.  @Mercerik - have you been back to Hong Kong since it reverted?  I didn't notice that much of a change on the surface.

Here are some photos from a place I'm sure some of you (if not most) will recognize (I love the wine!):

• QueenMia
    Some more great pictures, @bearwithme - Looks to me like Germany? 
    I like that game ;) 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
  • QueenMia
    @firebombmarkus, there's no hills in Denmark 😋

It definitely looks like a Nordic country... the castle makes me believe it's Germany but not 100% sure! Could be Austria or even maybe Romania...?!

I'm in Denmark right now actually and here's how it looks around 😊

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Yeah, you are definitely right @QueenMia I just thought it might be Scandinavia because of these cute houses but when I look closer it might also be Germany, they have similar style there.
  • bearwithme
    @QueenMia and @firebombmarkus - yes it is definitely Germany in the wine country region alongside the Mosel River.  There is a charming town called Bernkastel right on the Mosel - that's all those charming houses you see.  You can also see some of the grape vines in some of the pictures.  I was in the town for their wine festival.  Lots of fun - I love their semi-sweet white wines in particular.
    Thank you for sharing the pictures of Denmark.  I love that country (in face I really enjoy all of Scandinavia).  I took my kids to the original Legoland in Denmark and we stayed at the Legoland hotel.  They had so much fun - especially earning their 'Drivers Licenses' on the little go kart course..  They were the perfect age (around 5 and 7).
  • QueenMia
    edited May 2019
    Excellent! I just know the North of Germany, around Hamburg but definitely want to go to the wine region and also see the castles of the Black Forest! 

I absolutely love Scandinavia too, @bearwithme! Been to all the Scandinavian countries and my aim is to retire here! For now, I'm happy with the Spanish sun - I definitely need sunlight in my life :tongue: 

Some pics of Norway and Iceland... my fav kind of landscape! Do you have some to share about your trips in here too, @bearwithme?

@firebombmarkus, any stories to share about Germany?

• bearwithme
    @QueenMia - beautiful pictures!  I haven't been to Iceland yet - that is definitely on my list.  I might have a few photos from when I did a Baltic cruise - but I'm not sure where they are - I'll have to do some research and see what I can find. Here are some more photos (definitely not Scandinavia):

• QueenMia
    These pictures are wonderful, @bearwithme :heart: Is that Brazil maybe?!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?