🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not funny guys, not funny at all!

Coffinsurfer
Coffinsurfer Posts: 6 Level 2
I have made it all the way to level 526 without having to use any "helpers/cheats" but you people take the cake on this level. You not only cover most of the board 4 times forcing me to waste moves in trying to get the items uncovered and get the hearts filled, but you also place the hearts so far apart that you cant get them filled without using the cheats/bonuses/helpers! and to make it even worse you cut the amount of moves clear down to 25. Now how the bloody heck do you expect anyone to get past this level when you have made it so darn difficult if not outright impossible to get past. You should give an option in the android version to bypass a level if you cant get past it as I have been trying to get past this level DAILY for three freaking weeks straight and cant get past it. And you do know that the longer it takes for a player to get past the level the less likely they will be to finish the game or to buy any more games from you as they wont want to run into this spot with a new game....in short it makes them lose interest and its costing you money as they wont come back and spend money for a new game! The videos you show to get past this level require a character that you CANNOT have received by the time you get to the level...and thats if you keep getting the new characters. I am going to give this one more week to try and get past this level and then I am just going to delete it from my Samsung S9+ cell phone and warn others not to purchase any more of your games as you intentionally try and make them too damn difficult to get past levels when you get up in the higher levels.

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2019
    Hi @Coffinsurfer Welcome to the community. As the game progress there’s always a tweaked here and there to make the game more interesting therefore sometimes the video tutorials that you watched can be different just because it’s not been updated, but nothing’s wrong using some boosters to tackle some difficult levels , because that’s what the boosters are for (and it’s not cheating if we using a booster), beside as we always recommend not to stack too much boosters on your game as they could disappear if your game crashed or when you do uninstalling. If I may suggest, instead of deleting the game why not try to download another King game, therefore when you get fed up with Candy Crush Friends, you can take a break for day or two and playing the other games until you are feel ready to play Candy Crush Friends again, or you can just chatting with anyone of us on this community, we do have a lot of contest going on from time to time on here that you could win extra gold bars or some boosters, get some tips from other players, etc 😊
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Hi @Coffinsurfer

Welcome to our friendly Candy community!

First things first: did I read correctly that you had to pay to download Candy Crush Friends? That concerns me! It was completely free for me to download and many people here play the game without spending any money whatsoever. I believe most of King’s games are free to download, actually. If you are seeing a cost to download, you might want to contact your credit card company.

Secondly, I am sorry to hear you are stuck on a level. It happens to all of us. I would recommend checking out the video for level 526 which is in this section:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/178166/levels-521-530
    Sometimes watching another player beat the level is all you need to figure out how to do it on your own. 

And finally, I encourage you to do the daily quests every day. They are found in your candy crush friends game at the bottom of the map screen, in the scroll icon next to your scrapbook. Completing the daily quests gets you free boosters! Maybe a lollipop is just the ticket to finish off a level—I know I have used them many times!

Good luck to you! Keep on crushing those candies. You will get it! 😁 🍭🍬🍭
  • Coffinsurfer
    Yep typical response, watch the video. But did either of you notice that the character there is a character that unless you purchased it, you would not have enough "points/presents" to even have at that level? I am still over 50 points away from getting this character. And I cant buy anything as it tells me that I am not set up to purchase from google play even though I have an account and have done it in past games. So no I dont think I am going to download any more of your games, if I cant get through this by friday (which means it will be over three weeks of daily playing) then I am deleting this and warning others about how you cheat your customers. And DONT try and say the game is free because it isnt! On Google play you have a set amount of time to play it and then if you want more you have to PURCHASE the game.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @Coffinsurfer

The character being used in the video is Yeti. Maybe there is some confusion because he is wearing a werewolf costume? I can assure you that you do NOT need the werewolf costume to beat the level. None of the costumes give the characters any special or additional powers. They are just meant to be fun to look at and collect.

So keep trying the level with whatever flavor of Yeti you have and prefer. I also recommend switching it up to another character to see if that works. I know that helps me often. 

Good luck! 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Coffinsurfer and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry you are stuck on this level, it happens from time to time as some levels are quite challenging. I would recommend you to take a break for a day or two and then come back to the game. You would be surprised how many times it helped me pass the level when I come back after the break as it helps me clear my mind.

I am not sure what do you think when you say "on google play you have a set amount of time to play and then if you want more you have to purchase it". Can you clarify this to me? You can also post a screenshot for me so I can see you were asked to buy the game. We are all playing this game since October and I never saw anyone being asked to play in order to proceed including myself. This game, as all other King games, is completely free with in-app purchases, but those purchases are voluntary.
  • Coffinsurfer
    Sorry but the character in the level is a more powerful version of the yeti. Nice try at spin but no dice.
  • Coffinsurfer
    Do you actually think for one second firebombmarkus, that King is going to give you the whole game for free? You get to play so many levels and then you have to purchase the whole game to get the rest of the levels.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,224 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Yes they do @Coffinsurfer I have been playing King games for many years now and none of them have to be purchased to be able to complete. You might have some time waiting for new levels if you are right at the top, but the only other purchases are ingame helpers which you don't have to.
    I understand you are frustrated but there are millions of other players out there playing for years who haven't had to buy games either but only you think you have to.
    And before you say it, you  name a game that doesn't have in-app purchases.
    If you are getting this frustrated it might be time for a different game but all of them, no matter who makes them are designed to be challenging unless you play a really gentle game :) 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    @Coffinsurfer @wafercookieflippers is correct that the werewolf costume does not have any extra power. Costume is just for fun but it doesn't speed up the booster creation. The Werewolf Yeti still needs 12 cyan candies to create a wrapped candy.
    The CCF game is challenging and that's why this game is fun to play. I am one of the players who play the game for free. I have played CCF for 200+ days and 1300+ levels. I have not spent any money on CCF yet. I'm probably the worst customer for King.  B)
    The trick to maximize Yeti's blocker breaking ability is to create combos. Try to make a color bomb or stripped candy first, then Yeti will throw a wrapped candy next to the color bomb / stripped candy after 12 cyan candies have been crushed. You can then do a combo to crush the blockers or better yet hit the hearts so they will move towards the destinations.
    I found that the stripped / wrapped candy combo is most effective moving the hearts.
    Good luck!  o:)
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,224 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Lovely tips @flew66 lets hope they help others :)  Thank you! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?