Meet our Team in London for an exclusive evening here!

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold bars! Imagine your favourite character's next outfit!

Comments

• ltrltr Posts: 5
    A nun outfit
  • Rhayna138Rhayna138 Posts: 8
    NΓ£o consigo entende e nem resolver meu problema 
    ltr said:
    A nun outfit
    Triste
  • maggiemos53maggiemos53 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Olivia would make a fantastic shoe model. What girl wouldn't love to show off her collection...
    Vou sair porque nΓ£o estou entendendo nada e no meu jogo continua o mesmo falou que ganhei ponto mas nΓ£o sei de que 
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,578 Legend
    edited May 21
    Yeti the Lumberjack

πŸ« be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
  • Wrapped_loliWrapped_loli Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    It would be cool if Olivia looked like an octoling from Splatoon 2!
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Yeti the football player : he could throw footballs to put his wrapped candy on the board 
    Tiffi the ice skater : she could skate over the board to put fish 
    The nutcracker as the little drummer 

Keep crushing it 🍭
    Scottish outfit on Yeti
    Wings and halo (angel) on yeti
    Dia de Muertos
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,535 Superstar
    Hi @QueenMia & thank you @wafercookieflippers  for the tag. So lots of good ideas here so far and my apologies if I missed any and duplicate below but here goes:

Since Yeti only has 5 costumes I’d love to see him get a couple more first. I especially would love to see him in a suit and tie like a MIB (Men in Black) 😎 theme and he could shoot the board with a laser beam.

I would also love to see Misty get a new costume as she’s my favorite friend to play with due the variety of boosters she throws on the board.  I’d like to see her maybe in a corresponding clown 🀑 outfit similar to Yeti’s and throw magical red rabbits out of her hat πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Additionally I would love to see Dachs or Odus get a new outfit andy maybe something along the lines of an Independence Day outfit. I don’t think this should be centered around just one particular countries Independence Day but more of a universal one as there are so many great countries and cultures represented by our players so choosing one would be hard. I’ve also seen an Angel πŸ˜‡ outfit suggested which would be great options for either of these two.

For Olivia - I would like to see her in a Karate Kid theme costume and use all 5 tentacles to beat the crap out of the Cobra Kai Dojo πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Lastly, I would ❀️ to see a sports themed outfit for one or ALL of the characters. Sports is a big part of my life and I would love that to be represented in the game I love as well. You could either have each Friend represent a different sport like football, baseball, basketball, soccer etc OR perhaps have them all on a similar team with different roles and equipment for that sport.

All I have for now πŸ”₯

PS - special shout out to @mysticalmysty β€˜s idea for a β€˜Pride’ 🌈 outfit as that would be another great way to celebrate our community further πŸ™πŸ»

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • semutsemut Posts: 2
    i love to play red rabbit because he try to look mean despite he is actually adorable. i would like to see it in baseball uniform.
  • semutsemut Posts: 2
    i would want yeti in bomb squad uniform with a protective visor and helmet and a shield made of ice. that would look cool.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,495 Community Manager
    Looooving those ideas, guys! Keep them coming! It's going to be so hard for us to choose winners πŸ˜…

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰