🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold bars! Imagine your favourite character's next outfit!

Comments

• ltr
    ltr Posts: 5 Level 2
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @QueenMia & thank you @wafercookieflippers  for the tag. So lots of good ideas here so far and my apologies if I missed any and duplicate below but here goes:

Since Yeti only has 5 costumes I’d love to see him get a couple more first. I especially would love to see him in a suit and tie like a MIB (Men in Black) 😎 theme and he could shoot the board with a laser beam.

I would also love to see Misty get a new costume as she’s my favorite friend to play with due the variety of boosters she throws on the board.  I’d like to see her maybe in a corresponding clown 🤡 outfit similar to Yeti’s and throw magical red rabbits out of her hat 😉🤣

Additionally I would love to see Dachs or Odus get a new outfit andy maybe something along the lines of an Independence Day outfit. I don’t think this should be centered around just one particular countries Independence Day but more of a universal one as there are so many great countries and cultures represented by our players so choosing one would be hard. I’ve also seen an Angel 😇 outfit suggested which would be great options for either of these two.

For Olivia - I would like to see her in a Karate Kid theme costume and use all 5 tentacles to beat the crap out of the Cobra Kai Dojo 😂🤣

Lastly, I would ❤️ to see a sports themed outfit for one or ALL of the characters. Sports is a big part of my life and I would love that to be represented in the game I love as well. You could either have each Friend represent a different sport like football, baseball, basketball, soccer etc OR perhaps have them all on a similar team with different roles and equipment for that sport.

All I have for now 🔥

PS - special shout out to @mysticalmysty ‘s idea for a ‘Pride’ 🌈 outfit as that would be another great way to celebrate our community further 🙏🏻
  • semut
    semut Posts: 2 Newbie
    i love to play red rabbit because he try to look mean despite he is actually adorable. i would like to see it in baseball uniform.
  • semut
    semut Posts: 2 Newbie
    i would want yeti in bomb squad uniform with a protective visor and helmet and a shield made of ice. that would look cool.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Looooving those ideas, guys! Keep them coming! It's going to be so hard for us to choose winners 😅
  • jaymac
    jaymac Posts: 15 Level 2
    Summer yeti and characters. Maybe using summertime fruits and desserts theme
  • jaymac
    Patriotic for memorial day and 4th of july 
  • jaymac
    State fair theme carnival with cotton candy and funnel cakes, carnival themed skins
  • jaymac
    Spring and summer flowers, plants, fruits,etc...
  • jaymac
    Outerspace, galaxy celestial theme with alien, astronaut skins

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?