1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

What's your Favorite timed booster

marscrushinit
marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
edited May 2019 in Discussions
I was curious to see what 2 hour booster you like best.Β 

What's your Favorite timed booster 21 votes

Friendly fish ( looks like a fish) puts an extra fish on the board when activate friends charge
19%
firebombmarkusmarscrushinitwafercookieflippersAcv 4 votes
Friendly charge ( looks like wrapped candy) gives friends fully charged ability at start of level
23%
Narta1612RegalRenzJaydieSashaBelewqueen_candy61whester 5 votes
Friendly coloring ( looks like coloring candy) and it acts as a coloring candy filling board with friends color
57%
QueenMia[Deleted User]GranBarbJoseph45flew66KingChewymysticalmystyEmma2Simon888MissDee322deewikedLeony 12 votes
Β«1

Comments

• marscrushinit
    Friendly fish ( looks like a fish) puts an extra fish on the board when activate friends charge
    Mine is the friendly fish as it has helped me eliminate that one candy do many times ( even on last move)Β 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Friendly coloring ( looks like coloring candy) and it acts as a coloring candy filling board with friends color
    Friendly coloring is my favorite. It often clears a big chunk of the board for me right away. It would make even a big difference if it happens to create another color bomb or coloring candy.
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Friendly charge ( looks like wrapped candy) gives friends fully charged ability at start of level
    I like the friendly charge but I love it when it's paired with friendly colouring.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2019
    Can choose all of them combine ? 😁 ... @marscrushinit
  • marscrushinit
    Lol yes @mysticalmysty I agree 😊😊 . Nice to see some votes coming in and what you like @RegalRenz and @flew66 😁. Great choices 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    of course friendly coloring! It's very helpful to win all levels fast including hard and super hard levels as well!
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    It depends on the level. If there is a considerable play area available at beginning of level then coloring candy all day long, but if there is only a small play area available at start of level then friendly charge is better for me.Β 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Great poll, @marscrushinit πŸ€—I'm all for the colouring one πŸ˜‰
  • marscrushinit
    Thanks for participating @QueenMia @MightyWolf15 and @Simon888 ! Interesting choices 😊 .
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    It was hard to pick between the friendly fish and the friendly coloring, but ultimately I went with the friendly fish too @marscrushinit. The friendly fish are really helpful once you get to the end of the purple jam levels since it can be tough to get into the top row, but using fish in the rest of the level with someone like Tiffi or even Misty is not really the best choice. You get the best of both worlds with the friendly fish! Besides, who else am I going to clap my flippers for? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ³

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?