๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//

Weather Alert getting stuck on level or disappearing on King.com

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    The Game Studio is looking into these issues with the Weather Alert on King.com, but I have no further details when or if it's gonna be fixed.

I will post any updates about it on this page!ย 
    โ›ˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ› ย 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Hi @Joanz and @king10100026475 !

The issues with the Weather alert on King.com has been reported to the Game Studio, but there is no fix for it yet I'm afraid.

I will post an update about this as soon as I have any news.ย 

If you also play on Facebook or on mobile, then please head over to that platform since the issue seem to be only on the King site.

Thanks for your patience!ย 
    โ›…โ›ˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒช๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ
  • Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 86 Level 3
    Thanks for keeping us posted CCL.ย ย =)
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    @lcd @Kat-6 @Mainewil_Peetra @Poppy2003 @cvadccrkkcas @king10100026475 @Cocoking @Artilessa @minou @Joanz

I have som petacular news!

The issue with Weather Alert on King.com should now be fixed!ย 

Let me know if you have any questions!

๐ŸŒฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒค๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ
  • Kindor
    Kindor Posts: 3 Newbie
    My weather Alert has been getting stuck on levels all the time and then disappearing when I try and reload it! Really frustrating to put the time into the 9 levels and miss out on the rewards of the 10th! The same happens at Level 5 also! Please can this be fixed. It's been months and I'm losing interest in this King Game. It used to be my favourite. But it's just a waste of time and frustrating to play. Also my Level 1828 hasn't loaded. The Weather alert is the only thing I can play. My screen just keeps saying new levels are coming soon..............it's been over 6 months! My other friends can play the levels. I play on a PC only. Can you please get this sorted. Really disappointed in King for never addressing these issues as there seem to be many people not able to play. Thanks, regards and hopeful for some progress soon, Kingdor!
  • Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 86 Level 3
    @lcd @Kat-6 @Mainewil_Peetra @Poppy2003 @cvadccrkkcas @king10100026475 @Cocoking @Artilessa @minou @Joanz

I have som petacular news!

The issue with Weather Alert on King.com should now be fixed!ย 

Let me know if you have any questions!

๐ŸŒฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒค๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ

I made it through level 5 and got locked out at level 6.ย :(

• king10100026475
    king10100026475 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Sorry Crazy Cat Lady, seems I have the same problem as Kat-6.ย  Locked out of level 6.
    Those pesky pets are really giving the programmers some problems.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    @Kindor @Kat-6 @king10100026475 This week's Weather Alert still has the issue I'm afraid, but from next week and on it should work on King.com also. Sorry for my misleading message earlier.ย 

Next Monday, 27th May and on, it should work correctly!

@Kindor The game on King.com is still the old Flash Player version and therefore features only 1827 levels and no more levels will be added to this old version of the game either. You have all levels and bug fixes on Facebook and on mobile. The game should be updated to the new updated HTML5 version on King.com just like on Facebook, but I have no specific date for this update yet.ย 

Pets & Loveย 
    ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’šย 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Joanz and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š I am not familiar with Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga but I will ask CM to move this thread there so you can find a solution for your issue with the players who are playing this game. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿค—
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Hi @Joanz !

I moved your post into this thread that is in the same topic.ย 

The issue in Weather Alert on King.com should be fixed in this week's challenge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?