๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

What's your Favorite timed booster

2ยป

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Friendly fish ( looks like a fish) puts an extra fish on the board when activate friends charge
    Hi @marscrushinit I love this poll! Thanks for making it for us. I love friendly fish as I find it most helpful. Other two boosters are useful just at the beginning of the level and friendly fish is helping through the whole level.
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Friendly fish ( looks like a fish) puts an extra fish on the board when activate friends charge
    Thanks for the input @wafercookieflippers and @firebombmarkus . I really like them all but if I had to pick one i was curious to see what everyone would do ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Friendly coloring ( looks like coloring candy) and it acts as a coloring candy filling board with friends color
    Hard to choose just one as having all 3 is ideal but I love the friendly coloring one the most. Often find you can clear a big chunk of the board and or often make another coloring candy or coloring bomb right away depending on the size/layout of the board. Great poll @marscrushinit ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜
  • marscrushinit
    Thanks @Foley1362 ๐Ÿ˜Š . I like all 3 together too even though it's only happened once I killed 30 levels with them ๐Ÿ˜
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Friendly coloring ( looks like coloring candy) and it acts as a coloring candy filling board with friends color
    My personal favorite is the coloring candy one, especially when it sets off a chain reaction!ย 
  • marscrushinit
    I love when that happens too @Joseph45 ๐Ÿ˜Š . It makes the game so much sweeterย 
  • oscar5599
    oscar5599 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Friendly coloring, I have had few times were 2 boosters at once started, you can do some damage then and blow through a few some normally really tough levelsย 
  • marscrushinit
    Hi @oscar5599 and welcome to the community ๐Ÿค—. Lucky you ! That's awesome ๐Ÿ‘. had all 3 twice and I played 30 levels like it was nothing. Don't forget to go yo the first page and cast your vote๐Ÿ˜
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    Friendly charge ( looks like wrapped candy) gives friends fully charged ability at start of level
    My favorite booster wrapped candy,color bomb and UFO!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?