🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want to know what level is the hardest for you!

12346»

Comments

• MistyDee
    MistyDee Posts: 8 Level 2
    I'm stuck on level 507 even though it's not marked as hard but it is, the further you go level wise the levels get harder and take what feels like forever to complete but am working on it cos I only need 3 more stars to get Olivia. 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    @JustPlaying Video for Level 1288 again shows that a color bomb and coloring candy was used to clear the blockers. Level 1288 is designated as a hard level but not a super hard one. I have said a few times already. It is unfair that the ultimate combo is needed to clear a level. 
    I can see from the video that the strategy used to create the coloring candy but getting the coloring bomb was pure luck / fluky.
    IMO any level requires the ultimate combo to clear is unfair.
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    @flew66 Happens more and more that you need that combo.. I have not found the levels marked as hard to be the hardest in the episode for a while. There are always a few that I get stuck on for a long time that are not marked hard.  But that being said a level a was stuck on for a couple hundred plays (no joke) I was able to clear in one play when daily boosters where gathered (I can't use boosters in videos and don't usually  continue playing when a boosters activate but just happened to go ahead and did on first try) So just doing the daily quests and getting the booster make a world of difference (I think it took another 30 to clear that level without the booster and get lucky)
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    @JustPlaying I appreciate the reply. Like many have complained already, King's development team needs to do a better job in setting the difficulties for the level. Playing the same level 100+ times and try to get lucky to get the coloring candy / color bomb combo is not fun. I love to play CCF and other puzzle games because it is challenging and requires strategy and tactics to pass a level. I would like to think that CCF is a better game than playing roulette or slot. The game loses its appeal quickly if passing a level is based primarily on luck. 
  • pluisje
    pluisje Posts: 61 Level 3
    @JustPlaying and @flew66
    i agree with you both, sometimes I must play a level for 100+ times to pass  and they are not marked as a hard level , and too pass the levels yes I also need some luck to get the ultimate combo to pass the level , now I currently on level 1288 and I when I reed you comments I should play it for a long time to pas it or I get very lucky to get the ultimate combo!
  • LAUREN77
    LAUREN77 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Level 113 was really hard for me I was stuck on it for about 2 months , finally I watched a video and then I was able to get a few extra moves and finally pass that level. YAY!!! Now I am once again stuck on level 115 for about a week. But have not been offered any chance to gain extra moves, I hope I don’t have to be stuck here on 115 for months before getting the chance to get a few more moves. I won’t give up, because I 💟 these games, it’s just discouraging!!! I will continue to look for help here in the community, which I just signed up for, so glad I at least know where to go for help. Have a beautiful day⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    599 is a hard level!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?