🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the New Piggy Bank?

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited July 2019 in Discussions
Hi Friends Crew 🌟

Our sweet Studio is trying out a new way to collect Gold and use the Piggy bank! At the moment, it's not available to all players as we're testing the functionalities and all, but it might be rolled out to everyone at some point, if all goes well 😉

This is roughly how it works, but you can read more about it here: Instead of filling the Piggy Bank and then buying it, you can choose whether to have a Piggy Bank or not. Just buy an empty one! You'll then be able to collect the Gold that you'll be able to use once the Pig is full (up to 30 Gold Bars). If you do not wish to purchase it, the Gold bars will bounce off and the Piggy will remain empty.

Simple! 

We would love to hear what you think about it, if you preferred the old way, if there's anything unclear or if you have any suggestions! Please comment below to let us know! That would help us help you 🤗

Thanks everyone 🍒

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    I think it's really cute.  Now that I have gone thru a complete cycle - he starts as a square pink piggy, then you buy him and he turns into a blue piggy, but he's see thru so you can see him gradually fill up with gold and then when he is full he is all gold and you tap him and voila - 30 gold bars!  Very cute and a nice change.  👍😊
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Still didn't see it in my game but I noticed players talking about and here we go @bearwithme already has it, what a great opportunity 🤗
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    @firebombmarkus - just lucky I guess (or else they knew I would probably buy it!)  😁🤣😂
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    I personally prefer  pink instead of blue 😕
  • prosenfield
    prosenfield Posts: 50 Level 3
    Do you have to keep buying home everytime? 
  • amadastwert
    amadastwert Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    This si roughly how it works, but you can read more about it here: Instead of filling the Piggy Bank and then buying it, you can choose whether to have a Piggy Bank or not. Just buy an empty one! You'll then be able to collect the Gold that you'll be able to use once the Pig is full (up to 30 Gold Bars). If you do not wish to purchase it, the Gold bars will bounce off and the Piggy will remain empty. 

Simple! 

We would love to hear what you think about it, if you preferred the old way, if there's anything unclear or if you have any suggestions! Please comment below to let us know! That would help us help you 
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    This sounds like a great new feature. My piggy bank is full and I haven't gotten my free gold yet but I'm patiently waiting.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    So in essence the change of the piggy bank is to pay for the ability to collect GB. This may ends the frequent question about why the player have to pay for the GB they collected. I think it is a good change.
  • rebecca_ware
    rebecca_ware Posts: 1 Newbie
    Help my piggy bank is full and I don't know what to do???
  • shroom67
    shroom67 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Honest opinion...I feel tricked. I bought one thinking it was my PERMANENT piggy bank, and everytime it got filled from the coins I earn playing the game, that it would reset, and I wouldn't be charged over and over. WRONG..actually upset at myself for falling for such a clever marketing scheme....
     Before I purchased it, it made NO mention I would have to buy another one...and another one..and another one, once they got empty.  It's really no different than paying for a full piggy bank. Sorry, but not happy about it at all. You got me once, but I wont be got again.
    .....Loyal Player...Shroomsroom 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?