🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How many characters and outfits have you guys unlocked?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Thank you @John_W.  I really appreciate it - since it will be like forever before I get him since I am still working on getting the first Dachs.  😂🤣😆
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    How do I make sure I have the latest update?  It usually automatically updates.  I am on my computer & there is no sign of Dachs the Caterpillar.  Additionally, I started to unlock him on another device, but he isn't showing up on the main computer I use.  I know boosters & lollipops & other stuff once earned are device specific, but the progress in between usually transfers over.  I'd like to get this resolved soon, before I finish my daily quests so they can go towards earning him, as that is my main focus of the game.

Thanks.
  • John_W
    John_W Posts: 163 Level 3
    Ur very welcome and I understand @bearwithme I love sharing my finds
  • bearwithme
    QueenMia said:
    Hello @RegalRenz! I hope you're doing well!

Dachs finally put on his caterpillar costume to join the game :) The new outfit is now available to collect, just make sure you have the latest game version installed - It's live on all platform now @RegalRenz, so you should see it whether in the App Store or Google play. Note that if you're on iOS, you have to refresh the App Store, I just tried and it took a couple of tries but the update showed up ;)

Have fun and let us know what you think of the Caterpill'Dachs ;) 

@wozziewoo - are you playing thru the App store or googleplay?  @QueenMia - what is the latest version of the app (to make sure we all have it).  Thanks!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @bearwithme, @wozziewoo, the latest version is 1.14 ;) 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    I still don’t have it on my game, yet hopefully by  tonight Dachs will come out of his shyness 😊
  • wozziewoo
    I'm playing on my computer -- Windows 10.  I have 1.13.5.0  I've tried opening & closing it I've rebooted my computer & everything else I think of, short of reinstalling it, which I'm obviously not going to do.
  • bearwithme
    @wozziewoo - I had to actually go into the App store and select the Candy Crush Friends App where it showed the latest version was 1.14.17 and it said it was updated 21 hrs. ago and there was a button  that said 'update'.  That worked because I now have another lock to unlock when I get far enough in the game.  I hope this works for you.
  • wozziewoo
    Nope.  I actually did that.  Well, I think I did.  I went & looked up all that & installed all updates.  However, CCFS wasn't even listed.  It shows the most up to dated version or "modified" on 5/29/19.  I did this on each of the computers I use to play this game & both were the same.  It actually brings me back to my earlier post from last month.

I'm actually about to complete one of my daily quests, & I'm extremely annoyed about it, because I won't be able to collect any of the pieces to the Dachs Caterpillar costume.  Unlocking new costumes/characters is my favorite part of the game & knowing there is a new costume I can't access makes me not enjoy the game as much as I wish I could.  Early on, I missed out on a few costumes because I didn't know any better.  I'm determined not to let that happen again.

• John_W
    John_W Posts: 163 Level 3
    check this out 😄 I truly hope I can do it.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?