🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 50 Gold bars! Let us know what level you're on!

Comments

• wadesjo
    wadesjo Posts: 40 Level 2
    I'm on level 206! I'm new to the game! Hi everyone!

• wadesjo
    edited June 2019
    I am on level 337😢😢
    Around 300 I realized that my favorite characters are no longer going to work on every game. 

My characters like bunny and octopus I didn’t seem to like to use because they didn’t seem to help that much....but then I started getting larger amounts that they could work there specialty on in no time (BOOM) I’d finish my level!!! <3
    So make sure to try characters you didn’t really like to use before, because they come back to knockout some levels right before you realized
    your done with the level!!!
    Always see what the level game is going to be before you pick your character... I didn’t start out that way, now it’s the first thing I do.
    I may be singing to the Choir but just in case ~~~~ It’s a CCF trying to help another fellow CCF “bust a move”...to the next level...lol!!!
    🙀😹😸
  • wadesjo
    Evan_Lei said:
    I'm stuck in level 58 a number of times because it is hard.  

Getting stuck here and there always happens to me....frustrated with one life left I decide I should 
    try another character, use it’s specialty.
    Thinking how to get more moves out of my last life I ALWAYS move to make a four square candies adding fish anywhere I can to use with the other characters specialty.
    I have to remind myself because I get so focused on playing; doing the same thing over and over until ONE LIFE LEFT!!
    It’s like gambling with my last dollar ..saying come on “Momma needs a new pair of shoes” !!! (Lol)

I find that helps me to get a few extra moves with the fish.... I hope maybe that idea might help? 

Evan_Lei     

No worries ; You got this!!  

👊(fist ~B~U~M~P~)👊
  • ltrxxx
    ltrxxx Posts: 1 Newbie
  • flame19
    flame19 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Right now I am on level 78I an on 351
  • flame19
    flame19 Posts: 8 Level 2
  • PGRIDER1965
    PGRIDER1965 Posts: 9 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

We know there are some very talented players on the Community that are constantly waiting for new levels, but we were wondering where everyone stands on the map!  

So to satisfy our curiosity, we would like you to let us know what level you're on by commenting below!
    And why not get some Gold,  by the same occasion?!

10 lucky winners will be randomly picked and receive 50 Gold bars each 🤩 EASY! 

It does not matter what level you're at as it won't affect the draw. You all have the same chance to win that you've just started or already reached the last levels. 

You have until Tuesday 25h of June, 13pm CET to participate! Good luck everyone star 
    - Terms and Conditions here

🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?