⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can I please get the boosters back that I can use when I need them instead of the boosters that last

vance
vance Posts: 5 Level 2
can I get the boosters back that I can use when I need them instead of the boosters that last for only minutes?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @vance, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to say that I could not understand your statement!!  You have posted same thing as the Title as well as the explanation for your Question!!  Can you please explain more so that we can be of further assistance? 

To write us back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!  

Looking forward to talk to you again!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • vance
    I would like to know if I can get the boosters back that I can use when I need them instead of the boosters that last only for minutes please?
  • vance
    When you’re playing levels and you get 24,36 or 60 candies you were giving boosters that you can use whenever I need them now you’re giving boosters that only last for so many minutes my question is can I get the boosters back that I can use when I need them instead of the boosters that last only minutes 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @vance, Thank you for posting back :+1:  

I was able to understand with your recent message that you are talking about the "Rewards from Sugar Track Challenge" in Candy Crush Saga game!  

You are in Candy Friends Support section right now.  That's why I was puzzled what you were talking about!!  That is OK, I will request the Community Team to move your Question to Candy Crush Support :+1:

With regards to the Booster rewards, King brought this new feature and many are not liking it too!  One player has suggested that an Idea too  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops/p1  
    Please go that Idea and Vote Up for it.  Because, there is a big chance of an Idea getting implemented when it receives more votes!

** If you need any further assistance, feel free to post back again through Candy Crush Support section   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening =)
  • danys
    danys Posts: 2 Newbie
    نظرتان را تایپ کنید
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @danys, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

Can you please post your comment in English?  The Community does not support other languages except English for better communication purposes :+1:

Thank you for understanding!
  • abuzar
    abuzar Posts: 5 Level 2
    I just uninstalled my game and then reinstalled back. I have logged my Kings account but lost my boosters collection not sure what to do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?