REPORTED ISSUE - READ - I did not receive the key when passing the necessary level

Answers

• jpsmith12jpsmith12 Posts: 2
    I am Running iOS 12.3.1 on an iPhone 10.  The game was updated 2 days ago per automatic updates.  
  • jsamparanjsamparan Posts: 3

The chest and Dach have disappeared since yesterday.  I know you are working on it, but it's still a problem.  I am on an Android device and there are no current updates. 
  • andrealenandrealen Posts: 2
    I am having the same issue dach’s wont give the key for the chest.  Naughty naughty boy.  I am Ios 12.3.1. Latest version if the game. 
  • pellepelle Posts: 2
    Hi, having the same problem with Dachs. I've cleared the cache and restarted my mobile but Dachs remains on 1068 while I'm at 1099. I'm running on version 1.15.8 of the game, my device is Samsung 10 (Android 9) and my UserId is 5620341796.
  • canadagrlcanadagrl Posts: 4
    Uploaded latest version on Friday.  iPad   User ID is 1492904578.   Anyone lose their consecutive days with newest upgrade? 
  • PhotocrazyPhotocrazy Posts: 6
    I was asked to to repost here.  I am having the same problem.  I am using the latest version of the game on a Samsung Galaxy S5.  My ID is 7023653376.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,905 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! 

Our sweet Studio found a fix for this which will be released soon! 
    I have added some extra rewards to those of you who left their Game IDs.

Thanks and happy crushing 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,793 Game Expert
    Hi,

I had a mystery chest for a long time with no Dachs (at least three full episodes) and I thought that he might drop once the fix came through. Instead the mystery chest icon just disappeared when I went to play this morning. Can it please be put back or will it always be like I lost a mystery chest? 

Thank you! 
  • bubbly10265bubbly10265 Posts: 2
    I won my game 308 and it will not let me open the key to my chest so it’s still there. I’m playing on my IPhone 7 everything is up to date.  

• actressactress Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    I can't my dog to move at all.

• sallytazsallytaz Posts: 13
    My chest must still be stuck on level 613. I have updated app and cleared 3 boards and still no chest. 

• fedge81fedge81 Posts: 4
    Same issue here. Been having it for a couple of weeks.

• fedge81fedge81 Posts: 4
    Heres the app info

I have a Huawei Mate 20 lite running Android 9.
  • lynn4211lynn4211 Posts: 12
    I am the same I cannot catch  Dachas  and his chest I am new here did not know it was a issue till a friend told me. So I am having a problem as well. I did wonder why he kept popping up I kept saying I may get to catch him one day well now I know I wont until the issue is fixed tanks everyone and thanks to my friend that told me 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,609 Superstar
    Hello @lynn4211,  Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Players not able to get the key from Dachs is an issue that was already reported.  The Studio is looking into it and there will be a fix soon.  

We just have to make sure that our game is up to date by installing the latest version.  And also, make sure that there is 2 GB free storage space in your device :+1: 

Please keep an eye on this thread as if there is any update with regards to the issue, it will be posted here =)

Thank you for posting in the Community & have a nice week ahead!