Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

Win exclusive Bubble Gum Troll Goodies!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,784 Community Manager
edited June 27 in News & Special Events

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭 

Hello Dear Friends Crew 🐙

That sticky gum… all over the Friends Kingdom… but?! Yes, that’s him, the Bubble Gum Troll! 

Free as many animal as possible and collect your points and add the Bubble Gum Troll to your list of Friends… but also for a chance to win one of these wonderful Bubble Gum Troll items!

How to participate?

All you need to do is to unlock the Bubble Gum Troll and share with us below by posting your scrapbook.

Then we’ll draw 3 lucky winners who will receive a Bubble Gum Troll item each!

The first and second prize will get a BGT Umbrella and the third place will get a BGT Softoy!

You can find more info about the Bubble Gum Troll event here!

You have until Friday 12th of July, 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Good luck everyone 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed 🍒

Prev134567

Comments

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Hey fellow crushers and crew,
     Let's all get sticky together in the new king chewy event.. and on top of the new character available there is that sweet loot up for grabs! Good luck and crush hard everyone 👑
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,265 Legend
    You are a Candy-Crushin King 🍭👑 @John_W! Yay!!! He looks so cool!!!
    🌈💕🐳  — wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    Thank u @wafercookieflippers 😃😄 u r too
  • Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    @John_W Wow!!! You've also won the costume!!! Amazing! 😱 I've only obtained him... so far 😜
    That’s awesome @Mattia_! Keep going! You will have the costume in no time at all! 🤩🙌
  • cp9102cp9102 Posts: 1
    I just updated my app and I see the bubblegum troll on the games starting splash screen but I don't see any place to play the levels and unlock him?  How do I get to play these bubblegum levels?
  • PeppermintpattyPeppermintpatty Posts: 23 ✭✭
    So I have just started the bubblegum troll games. I need more lives. Lol
  • D2VD2V Posts: 20 ✭✭
    @QueenMia

Got that troll  <3!!! Now if I can somehow get Olivia I will be over the moon!!! She never showed up for me and I’m on level 1457   :surprised:
  • AcvAcv Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for this event @QueenMia

• actressactress Posts: 49 ✭✭
    If you work as a team do we all get the once the meter reaches the end?
    I *think* I have him? He’s just as I hoped he would be—so smarmy and sweet, kinda repulsive yet I want to cuddle him whenever he trash talks me. I’m crossing my fingers that he gets to stay because my team is far from the finish line. Also I don’t understand his powers yet...I want to keep learning...watching him is too much fun.