🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• yukibear
    yukibear Posts: 119 Level 3
     @Foley1362 same here.. I wonder if u could remove those not playing? 
  • Toosweet
    Toosweet Posts: 32 Level 2
    I love it. My only gripe is I think im playing with NPC's. It slows down the progress if they arent doing anything.
  • Hey @Toosweet

There are no NPC's in this event, everyone who joins the event has to opt in to it by playing and completing the first level :-)
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Toosweet @yukibear @mysticalmysty - what a difference a night makes! Way to go team 💪🏻👏🏻🙌🏻

@CandyCrushinator - I did love the idea mentioned☝🏻of being able to chat with the people on your team. If that be included in future events that would be awesome!!!

• Michele_Winter
    Michele_Winter Posts: 6 Level 2
    Thanks for all the help! I have the event now after trying all the tips. 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    So far so fun 😊. I love these events and the prizes that come along help me to move along in the game. I do agree with @Foley1362 about the team play as I am the leader of my group with most having only 100 points. I can't wait to add this new character to my group of friends 😄. I love the graphics and hope you keep up this fun events 
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited June 2019
     I know we still have time left so I’m trying not to count anyone out, but I am also on a team where it seems like no one else is playing. Well maybe one other person, but that person is struggling a lil bit so I feel like I am playing on my own. I started at level 1330 something so it is really tough for me to imagine getting all the points on my own (as someone else mentioned). Two questions for @CandyCrushinator or anyone who would be so kind to answer:
    a) is it possible for one Player to win the points for the whole team (mostly) on their own? if so, what does that look like? 
    b) if we don’t win the team challenge, can we still win the bubblegum troll and king Chewy costumes on our own? 

Thank you @CandyCrushinator for taking a look at our feedback! Also I wanted to say that the boards are so fun and the maps/episodes are beautiful! I had to screen shot this one...it looks straight out of one of Sofia Coppola’s dreamy dreams! 😍🤤

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    I like the new event and the team play aspect.  I have unlocked the bubble gum troll and the king costume.  Though I am still trying to figure out how his bubble gum boosters work.  Thank you for this event.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @wafercookieflippers - glad you are enjoying the event.

A - yes it is possible. I can confirm that. Hoping no one has to find out! I can tell you mine says 3400 points for the team to get BGT (all 3 boxes combined)
    B - This is a no/yes question. In order to get BGT you have to complete the first 3 boxes of the team event. At least that’s the case for me. Not sure what the requirements for King Chewy are yet.

Hope you have a wonderful day 🙏🏻
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited June 2019
    @Foley1362 okkkkk 🐳🙂🙃🙂😉

thanks for writing. I appreciate the response. I have less of a problem on these levels when there is nothing but nervous energy to burn. It’s when you put some gum in the game and then suddenly the wins don’t come so easily to me anymore. I need help. Badly. 

Actually I just cared a lot less that it took me more than a few tries to beat a level. Now I am in full Gollum mode trying to keep my precious lives going so I can hurry hurry *hurry* to get to the bubble gum buttons. MoVe out of my way, silly fill the hearts levels! 😂🤣 

ps wake up teammates! Cock-a-doodle do! We got bubbles to pop! 

Pps great job on getting your BGT @Foley1362 ! Woot woot! 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?