🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Hi @Devim! That is really frustrating. I’m sorry! 

Did you get to play the Olivia event or the Valentine Nutcracker event? I am only
    asking since it sounds like this event should be working for everyone if those events worked for them in the past. 

I had to scroll up and down my map several times to get mine to work. I went down through several portals. I clicked on levels. I went up through portals. I clicked on levels. Eventually I saw the bubblegum cobweb things. Then I had to hard close from the game. I came back and the event opened automatically. 

Someone else with more technical savvy could help more...I hope we get this figured out! 🙂
  • Devim
    Devim Posts: 4 Newbie
    @wafercookieflippers thank you for trying to help! I think I was able to participate in the Olivia event, not entirely sure though. I did what you said and actually scrolled back all 822 levels but I still can't see any event. Guess I gotta live with it 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I love this event and can't wait to have Bubblegum Troll in my collection 😊 He is gorgeous and I adore his voice 😁 
  • prosenfield
    prosenfield Posts: 50 Level 3
    So far I think it is great. The only thing I don't like in you only get 1 chance. My question is what happens if you lose?(ibhave not yet, but know it is going to happen as the levels get harder)
  • Hello All,

The team and I are floored by all of the love we're seeing here, thank you all for playing and keep the feedback coming.  We are so happy you're enjoying it right along with us.  Every single person on the team is playing a ton right now, we even have competitions going to see who can be the first to finish BGT and his Wannabe King costume which...may have led to a scarfed down lunch followed by lots of candy crushing. 

I'm with all of you in that I just keep playing one more level...one more...one more...as I need to get our favorite bad guy on my team too!  I'll keep my eyes on the forums as the weekend progresses to see if there's anything that I can help with since @QueenMia is getting some much deserved rest.  For anyone that all of the tips and tricks don't work for you can send me your user id and I'll check your account when I get to work on Monday.  I'll try my best to help you all out :-).  Here's the deets to find your user id:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Good luck everyone, keep posting those screenshots when you get Bubblegum Troll!
  • Jo12
    Jo12 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I like the event but am a little frustrated because I can't contribute to the team.

I am on level 1494 and there are only 1494 levels as of today. Each day I can only play 1 bubblegum troll level. Wish I could play more and not have to wait for tomorrow's levels to play just 1 more again. 

Love the game! 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    So far, I am the only one who has more than 150 points. At least in this feature there are rewards for what you accomplish on your own for each bubblegum level even if the largest goal isn't met. In Soda Squad rewards are only given when the whole team reaches a goal and nothing for individual performance.
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    I am enjoying the event. Even my son who isn't very good at Candy Crush Friends (yet) is having fun with the bubblegum levels. I just need to figure out what his powers do then I'll be golden. I've used him and seen his powers in action but I still don't fully understand what it does.
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Loving it !!! The only thing I dont like is that some team members just dont do anything but still get all the rewards !!! Would love to have a feature where we could chat with our team members regarding progress and also the option of removing/changing team member in case they are not participating towards the effort.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,639 Sweet Legend
    I love our Bubblegum Troll too.  I did it twice already and I love, love, love the rewards that I am getting.   I actually made it through quite a few levels yesterday and I look forward to having him join me as my friend.  @CandyCrushinator you are a totally awesome Kingster!  You are the first one who has actually joined in with the players conversations from all of the King games and I sure hope that the players are appreciating you as much as the Superstars do.  =)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?