🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• sukiebaby
    sukiebaby Posts: 3 Newbie
    I played about 5 of the games and they are a challenge. If you win the prizes are great. Please continue to offer such games  ;)
  • Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2
    I'm sooo much loving the Bubblegum challenge! I've been playing a lot yesterday and today too. And yes, it gets on my nerves that the rest of the team mates are not doing as much as I am hahaha. Come on guys!!! 🙏🙏😹
  • Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2
    This is my progress so far...
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Wow ! Great going...wish I was in your team :)
  • bigpoppalump
    bigpoppalump Posts: 7 Level 2
    Got him.  Now on to his first costume. 
  • CandyCrushinator
    CandyCrushinator Posts: 65 Kingster
    edited June 2019
    Thanks @Elsa for the kind words, I do what I can :-).  Speaking of doing what I can...It seems like A LOTTTT of you have beat me to it but I have unlocked BGT now too :-).  I was the 4th person in our team to earn him so I have some catching up to do this weekend, can't let the developers win...that's just not right...  Keep Crushin' it and have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2019
    Look at my team!  We’re almost there.  I am editing this because our team did make it to 2000 and what awesome rewards we got!  Now our team is moving on up! 

And the excitement continues from me because I just moved up almost 100 levels.  Thank you King Chewy for these rewards!

But now I have a question for @CandyCrushinator or whoever have the answer to this.  What the heck is that rare lollipop because I won it a couple of times but why am I not seeing it as a booster in my game?  I keep seeing that I won it and it's rare.  It's so rare that it's invisible?  Is there something wrong with my game that I am not getting it?

• Donna_Chadwick
    Donna_Chadwick Posts: 15 Level 2
    melhence said:
    Loving it !!! The only thing I dont like is that some team members just dont do anything but still get all the rewards !!! Would love to have a feature where we could chat with our team members regarding progress and also the option of removing/changing team member in case they are not participating towards the effort.

I couldn't agree with you more.

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Loving the bubble gum troll quest, currently I’ve collected the troll and working on the “king” costume. At first I was having trouble understanding the trolls abilities but with a few try’s I’ve managed to figure out how the bubbles work and it’s quite fun! Been struggling with only one chance at the troll levels, it’s taking several tries. Some of my team are slacking and the top 3 are pulling a great deal of their weight, seems unfair they will get the same rewards for no effort. Wish I could pick my own dream team 💪🏼 happy that most of my team are getting it done! With all that said it’s by far the best challenge so far!!! 👍🏼 

• melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    I too wish there was more than 1 attempt at the troll level....and none of my team members are helping out and I might not make it inspite of putting in all my effort  (
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?