🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    @CandyCrushinator who created the King Chewy animation?  I can't believe that he chews a piece of gum and then a bubble comes out of his backside!  I know that @QueenMia mentioned it here in the community but actually seeing him do it is hysterical!  I created a video and I am going to show it to my Facebook group.  I had no clue what he did with his bubbles but then found out that the bubble just bounces around 4 x.  So now I want to show my members how it actually works.  He is the coolest friend that I have ever seen.  He might now be my best and Yetti and Misty were always on top.  I think he just took over first place in my favorites!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi, guys, 😊 You are amazing! I don't have Bubblegum Troll yet but I am on the way to catch him 😉 Just wanted to tell you that right now we have a Bubblegum Troll contest where you can win some exclusive goodies 🥰 Check it out on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/259752/win-exclusive-bubble-gum-troll-goodies/p1
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    @melhence Yes I agree that the one attempt at BGT levels is disappointing and may be putting off players who aren't so invested in the game and it's characters as we can see by the number of team members who have not scored many points
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    It's so close to finish now! I'm waiting for others to close it out as I don't have more BGT challenge to play.
    As previously mentioned by other players, once you hit the maximum level regardless which platform you're on, there is no more BGT challenge to be played. I hope the BGT challenge can appear randomly based on frequency of play after the player has reached max levels.

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    I thought I hit the final box last night when I got to 3400, which unlocked my King Chewy costume. Yay! I was pretty excited to be done with this challenge even though I enjoyed it thoroughly.

However then my fellow players seem to have started playing levels today (yay team), which in turn unlocked another row of boxes? I don’t know if it’s because they need to get their bubblegum trolls and costumes or what. I assumed it gave it to them once I hit the 3400 box. I don’t know. I am getting close to level 1400 in the game, I am not sure how much longer I can go anyway. Does anyone else seem to have a never ending box race? What will happen if I can’t finish this? 

• melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    You are lucky...none of my team mates are contributing and it's really bugging
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    @wafercookieflippers The 2nd phase is for the King costume, isn't it? In any case, you have ten more days to earn 3 more reward box. I have to wait till the Wednesday update to continue.... sigh! :p
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Look at what I got!

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    edited June 2019
    Although I do have some reservations about the BGT Quest, well, just one really - only one attempt at each level (Why?) I think it is great how it really brings the CCF Community together & shows what a great community it is, We are all posting our own experiences of the event & gleaning bits of information from one another, good times  =)
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Yikes @wafercookieflippers this is very bad news... I sure hope there’s  no sleeper cell among my team of slackers.. I’m so very close to ending the king chewy adventure... what a deal breaker!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?