🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Hi..just finished level 1500 and instead of feeling elated I am feeling lost as there is nothing to look forward to..after the high of the troll inspite of the fact that the contest is still on I cant contribute..cant play lower levels for the quest as scrolling is tedious and takes forever..please please do give us the players an opportunity to just type in the number of the level we wish to play and be taken directly to it..at least that way interest in the game is sustained because of the quests..I know this suggestion has been given many times earlier..new levels take time and patience to develop so by making quests more playable it maintains the interest of players who have completed all released levels. Would love to see this being done on priority.
  • yukibear
    yukibear Posts: 119 Level 3
    edited July 2019

After few days of playing Bubblegum level, I wish I could at least get to play the game level twice? I feel guilty not contributing enough..*sad*  :(

P/S: To my team, I will *play*Play*play* to pass more level! 
  • Donna_Chadwick
    Donna_Chadwick Posts: 15 Level 2
    Yay I've got him 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @CandyCrushinator - I am absolutely loving the Bubblegum Troll event.  In fact it is fun events like these that is making Candy Crush Friends my new favorite King game.  I couldn't wait to get him and so I played for several hours until I got him and his outfit (my teammates must be loving me - I have 3358 bubblegums).  Now I'm just having fun getting all those wonderful boosters by completing the bubblegum levels.  I wasn't very far along in CCF but because of this event - I am now almost at level 400 (my primary game has always been Candy Crush Saga - where I wait each week for the new levels).  I love the animations of each friend (King Chewy chewing gum waiting for me to get enough yellow candies is so funny) and how their interactions (and celebration dances) change depending on their costume.  The thought and work you have put into this game is so incredible.  I really love it.  Please continue to have fun events like this - I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future!  Thank you very very much! 🤗😊😍👍
  • DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
    Quest is fantastic.
    Got the troll.
    Spectacularly unimpressed.
    B)
  • gialun89
    gialun89 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hello community,
    As I know every 4 level you have a chance to play bubble gum level to upgrade new costume.
    But when you reach end of the map, you are not even have a chance to play bubble gum level, how to collect new bubble gum costume
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    gialun89 said:
    Hello community,
    As I know every 4 level you have a chance to play bubble gum level to upgrade new costume.
    But when you reach end of the map, you are not even have a chance to play bubble gum level, how to collect new bubble gum costume
    I know..when you see those unopened boxes and there is nothing you can do to collect them is very frustrating !
  • Sephirot1
    Sephirot1 Posts: 3 Newbie

Team not really helping...

• Smokvica
    Smokvica Posts: 46 Level 2
     I was lucky to get active players! 
    So much fun, TY :)
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Smokvica said:
     I was lucky to get active players!  

Wow! Well done. Did you get any special prizes for the later team milestones or did they stay the same?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?