🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• ME505
    ME505 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Yeah this is very hard when team is not helping I really want the outfit but afraid I won't unlock it 
  • ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    It's a fun way to play but my team is useless - not even logging in, let alone scoring points and passing levels. Also i am at the end of the available levels with one episode to go so there won't be a way for me to keep playing the bubblegum levels once i finish the episode.
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    ME505 said:
    Yeah this is very hard when team is not helping I really want the outfit but afraid I won't unlock it 

ellectra said:
    It's a fun way to play but my team is useless - not even logging in, let alone scoring points and passing levels. Also i am at the end of the available levels with one episode to go so there won't be a way for me to keep playing the bubblegum levels once i finish the episode.
    so true..feel bad having to give up the goodies for no fault of mine

• melhence
    ME505 said:
    We should have a feature to change or switch team mates...maybe every player can have a rating reflecting their overall logging in and playing contests...
  • melhence
    I think it would be great if each player can be given a rating depending on how often they log in to play and also how active they are in playing contests..based on that players should have an option of choosing their teams

• Donna_Chadwick
    Donna_Chadwick Posts: 15 Level 2
    melhence said:
    I think it would be great if each player can be given a rating depending on how often they log in to play and also how active they are in playing contests..based on that players should have an option of choosing their teams

I agree with this. We shouldn't have to be stuck with players that don't contribute. 
  • ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    I agree with the above. I have finished all available levels and there won't be a way for me to unlock the character or get any prizes.
  • Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2
    But people, don't you think this pairing thing is on purpose? We might get some 'lazy' team members in order to slow as down so we must keep on playing 😅 I don't know, just saying!
  • melhence
    Silvana13 said:
    But people, don't you think this pairing thing is on purpose? We might get some 'lazy' team members in order to slow as down so we must keep on playing 😅 I don't know, just saying!
    True....but in this case the option is not there because if u have completed all bubblegum levels then you cannot contribute in any way except to log in everyday...so I cannot keep playing :(

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    I definitely think people like me, who aren't very far in the game, have an advantage over the very advanced players, especially those who have to wait for new levels every week.  I think it only fair that the very advanced players should be teamed with at least two to three players that aren't as advanced so when they run out of new levels they still have a chance for the BGT and his King costume through the help of their teammates.  Some of the slow progress people are seeing on their teams could be that some team members are the farthest in the game and have limited levels to play.
    I am loving this event and find it rather addictive.  Just like @Elsa - since the event started I have advanced over 100 levels because I keep opening boxes and getting free lollipop boosters and those 30 min booster helps, which keep me playing (to maximize their affect) and then I win another 30 minutes so I keep on playing!  I am sure I won BGT and his king costume way before my teammates (at 600 and 1200 points total) Very clever game creators!  Anyway - I sure am having lots of fun!
    Below is a picture of my team and the rewards from the latest box:

I'm not sure how many more team boxes there are but we'll see how many we can open before the event ends!😊
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?