๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Wow!!! You're making amazing progress! I've just got the 7600 box and moving on to the next one. Yay! Keep on playing my friends ๐Ÿ˜ป
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    This contest has sped up my advancement in the game but I'm still only at 313. I currently have 1969 points and the others are in the 700 and 500s. Each time I haven't won the bubblegum level I have been determined to keep playing!ย  I am at 560 with King Troll so 1 more win and I get the costume! We will then be pretty close to the next gift level and might get that before it ends!
  • vorpal
    vorpal Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    I don't know, maybe I'm just unlucky but this has been a rather bad experience, I am relatively new to the game, only at lvl 73, most gum levels are nearly impossible without lollipops or extra tries and my team has one player that is completely inactive, and the other stopped playing at 100 points. I really want that skin, but it seems I won't be getting it.
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    vorpal said:
    I don't know, maybe I'm just unlucky but this has been a rather bad experience, I am relatively new to the game, only at lvl 73, most gum levels are nearly impossible without lollipops or extra tries and my team has one player that is completely inactive, and the other stopped playing at 100 points. I really want that skin, but it seems I won't be getting it.

• melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    I agree..considering that we have just 1 chance at clearing the bubblegum level they are too tough to clear....idea of playing these competitions is to get some free boosters for the game but in case you have to use boosters to clear these competition levels the whole purpose gets defeated.ย 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Got the King Troll costume and enough points to break the 4800 prize level. Not too concerned if we make it to the next level since that requires another 1400 points. The main goal was accomplished!
  • katonna26
    katonna26 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I have still not been able to play this event! I keep playing the normal game and advancing hoping to see the updated event become activated and nothing. I'm excited for those of you that are playing and hope that maybe if your experience icontinues to trend high maybe some of the new features will be added to the regular. What an excepting time for those of you playing.
  • Donna_Chadwick
    Donna_Chadwick Posts: 15 Level 2
    I was just thinking that if you don't notice the start of it it does get left behind. For example,ย  if the quest started when you was on level say 820 and you're now on 880 (just plucking numbers out of the air for an example) then you'd need to scroll back to 820 to start the event.ย 
  • haikubot
    haikubot Posts: 4 Newbie
    Is it known what the prize at the 9600 level is? I need to decide if it's worth prioritizing, or if I should keep using the earned boosters on my 3- star track.ย 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hello all, SeraphicStar here, and after playing this event for awhile I suppose I'm with some of the others in that it seems like your team can greatly determine whether or not you can get the rewards from this event. ๐Ÿค”

As this is an interesting idea I believe it can also be harmful to some that pretty much have to "carry" their team due to inactivity of fellow members... ๐Ÿ˜“

Case and Point:

I'm at 3250 points, and at the end of the available levels on mobile (level 1540 ๐Ÿ˜) but this also means that I can no longer contribute to my team aside from the daily login bonus of 25. :cry:

Here you can see that the bottom 3 members have done a bit, but me and mika have pretty much carried our team. ๐Ÿ˜“

Anyways I suppose my only real suggestion for a possible remedy to this would be either a voting system to remove highly inactive members, or perhaps member replacements if a member doesn't login for the event after a set period of time. ๐Ÿค”

I'm sure you guys have your own ideas as to how to approach this issue, or perhaps you believe it's just fine the way it is... ๐Ÿ˜

Well those are my 2 cents, and I hope everyone else is enjoying it and doing well on this event :chuffed:
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?