🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Hello all, SeraphicStar here, and after playing this event for awhile I suppose I'm with some of the others in that it seems like your team can greatly determine whether or not you can get the rewards from this event. 🤔

As this is an interesting idea I believe it can also be harmful to some that pretty much have to "carry" their team due to inactivity of fellow members... 😓

Case and Point:

I'm at 3250 points, and at the end of the available levels on mobile (level 1540 😏) but this also means that I can no longer contribute to my team aside from the daily login bonus of 25. :cry:

Here you can see that the bottom 3 members have done a bit, but me and mika have pretty much carried our team. 😓

Anyways I suppose my only real suggestion for a possible remedy to this would be either a voting system to remove highly inactive members, or perhaps member replacements if a member doesn't login for the event after a set period of time. 🤔

I'm sure you guys have your own ideas as to how to approach this issue, or perhaps you believe it's just fine the way it is... 😐

Well those are my 2 cents, and I hope everyone else is enjoying it and doing well on this event :chuffed:
    My team points are practically a replica of yours !!! 
  • Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2
    haikubot said:
    Is it known what the prize at the 9600 level is? I need to decide if it's worth prioritizing, or if I should keep using the earned boosters on my 3- star track. 
    Hey there! I haven't got there yet, I'm almost there but anyway, I think all team rewards are pretty much the same (delicious nonetheless but not bigger than the previous ones 😹)
  • worldrevolver
    worldrevolver Posts: 4 Newbie
    I personally feel the event is too hard and too P2W.
    i am high enough up it’s a pain to clear levels, so just getting to a bubblegum level is tough, secondly, once there how about giving tools to beat the level before you play it?

I have just failed the 3rd one after clearing the first 3. A combination of not enough moves, not enough good moves, such as constantly only able to match 3 in the middle of the level doing no damage or getting any cascades. I get that luck is part of it, but if this is an event where we are helping each other achieve it sucks to fail and contribute +22 points. Then rinse and repeat tough levels to get to bubblegum.

seems like a new user would have a blast and not have to do much to contribute where as me who has played longer can’t do as much without breaking a piggy bank
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
     Players still have to create enough of their own points to get the bubblegum troll and costume but those that haven't done much still get an easy ride to the other rewards.
  • Peppermintpatty
    Peppermintpatty Posts: 23 Level 2
    I haven’t won any of the rewards but I do enjoy the Bubblegum Troll and the challenge. 
  • lochynessymonster
    lochynessymonster Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hello all, SeraphicStar here, and after playing this event for awhile I suppose I'm with some of the others in that it seems like your team can greatly determine whether or not you can get the rewards from this event. 🤔

As this is an interesting idea I believe it can also be harmful to some that pretty much have to "carry" their team due to inactivity of fellow members... 😓

Case and Point:

I'm at 3250 points, and at the end of the available levels on mobile (level 1540 😏) but this also means that I can no longer contribute to my team aside from the daily login bonus of 25. :cry:

Here you can see that the bottom 3 members have done a bit, but me and mika have pretty much carried our team. 😓

Anyways I suppose my only real suggestion for a possible remedy to this would be either a voting system to remove highly inactive members, or perhaps member replacements if a member doesn't login for the event after a set period of time. 🤔

I'm sure you guys have your own ideas as to how to approach this issue, or perhaps you believe it's just fine the way it is... 😐

Well those are my 2 cents, and I hope everyone else is enjoying it and doing well on this event :chuffed:
    I feel the same exact way. I dont liek the idea of voting just because highly competetive people could be trying to create a super team lol.

But if someone is clearly not playing reshuffle the team.  I mean I am really frustrated because I may not be the best player but, I am still the only one really contributing. Ive beat so many levels of this lol... trying to get the 2nd costume.. Which btw you get like no stickers for each level you actually win, and keeping in mind that this event is short lived it makes no sense to me! lol...

I

• lochynessymonster
    lochynessymonster Posts: 6 Level 2
    Anyways continuing my semi rant.. lol
    I liek teh levels and the difficulty but agree that some levels are not beatable. And it is mor efrustrating when you feel that you cant achieve anything since no one on your team is playing! lol.... (or maybe hey are and it is hard... lol)

but what maybe iss more frustrating is.. i dont see the value in teh new character. I tried to mix the bubble gums with other boosters and nothing happens... so.... if anyone knows how to use thsi character. Please enlighten me.

Once again.. heres my progress!

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    I just noticed that the players on my BGT team are not from my random King friends list. I originally thought I could help my BGT teammates to advance further by sending lives (if that feature ever works). However, I couldn't find my BGT teammates on my friends list. I would think that the BGT team should be formed based on my friends list. I guess I'm wrong about that.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I think just like Soda Squad in CC Soda you are randomly matched with 4 other players to form a team. Some other things may go in to the magic formula but friends or acquaintances doesn't seem to be part of it!
  • DisneyNerd
    DisneyNerd Posts: 1 Newbie
    I think it’s crap. I finished the first couple of bubble gum levels but after that it hasn’t been even close. Makes the game a lot less enjoyable. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?