🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Piggy bank - this is the second time I buy my piggy bank and I don’t get my gold bars

beguis
beguis Posts: 3 Newbie
How can I get the gold bars I purchase from the piggy bank. I submitted my request before and got a don’t worry we will take care of you, but nothing happened. Please help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,532 Candy Moderator
    Hello @beguis, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars from your Piggy Bank!!  Can you please tell me to whom you have contacted before and got the reply of “don’t worry, we will take care of you” message?

Did you contact the King Customer Care team?  May I know how long ago was this?  
    I am asking this because if you have contacted them recently after your second purchase, I do not want to send you there again... But, can suggest what you can do!!

please post back your reply by tapping on “Type your Comment” box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon.  Have a nice day/evening!
  • beguis
    I believe it was Anna the virtual assistant reply. I follow the instructions to look and see if I had the latest version of the game and then to restart my tablet. 
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Thank you for the reply @beguis 👍

I need to know whom you have contacted & how you did it please?  Is it from the ? sign on your tablet?
  • beguis
    Yes signed in my tablet. Followed the instructions from one of the postings saying what to do in case the piggy bank did not work. I followed the instructions and got a response via email 
  • PummyRaj
    OK, great to know that @beguis :) 

It means, you have already contacted the King Customer Support team.  I don't have to send you there again to fill out a form.   I am assuming you have contacted them yesterday!  

If so, please wait for one more day for an actual person to contact you back.  If you have do not hear from them within these 2 days, send a reply to that automated message you have received and ask about your complaint!  

They could have backed up with complaints and hence might be delayed to come back to you!!  But, few people whom I have directed there recently, have responded back that they were helped and all is good (not just the purchase issue)! 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?