🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Tell us how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever and win free boosters!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited October 2020 in Contests
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

The summer has started and I hope you're all enjoying it! (Personally, I LOVE the sun and heat so I'm pretty happy it's summer time 🤗). Since we are very curious in the Kingdom and always happy to share good stories, we were wondering how you'll be spending your summer... and we hope Candy Friends will accompany you during the hot season!

Share with us how Candy Crush Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever for a chance to win free boosters! 

Let us know below by adding your comment, photo, screenshot, whatever you want to share below 🌟 The more creative, the better!

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 3 boosters of their choice 🤩 EASY! 

🍭🍭🍭

So, how to participate?

. Simply let us know below how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever 
. Let us know what booster you would like to be added to your game in case you win! 

You have until Wednesday 31st of July 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Remember.... these could be yours!
Good luck and happy crushing everyone 🍒

*Boosters will be credited once the Contest is over, on the Wednesday 31st of July 2019.

Comments

• KingPlayer613
    KingPlayer613 Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Candy friends makes my life sweeter when I could just enjoy playing outside for hrs on end and just forget about everything around me
    I love the game - pretty much addicted 😀
    I would like 3 of the wrapped lollipop  boosters
    Hope I win 😃😃☺️
  • Brookdale
    Brookdale Posts: 8 Level 2
    Candy Friends makes my life sweeter with it's mouth watering visual 🍬. I just play and drink water, and have lost 10 lbs off my sugar addiction. Sweeet and no calories

• twine_peak
    twine_peak Posts: 3 Newbie
    Im' up for everything else and candys^^
     :)  B):p
    like Kirby - 
    Having a tea and a crush is both worth the same time.
    Feelz like royality 

*majestic regards*

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

I think I'm going to be hanging out with King Chewy this summer!  I totally loved gaining him as a friend this week.  He helped me so much that I was able to make it through a little more than 100 new levels!  He said that he will continue to help me as long as I can get him some yellow candies.

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Summer already start it with some sweet surprised from our new friend King Chewy, what could be better than that ? Now I’m ready. I will definitely take him wherever I go this summer long to keep my summer sweet, whether to the beach or just little picnic in Central Park 🍏
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    @QueenMia I would like to thank you for this game and the community.  It helps me to relieve the stress of being a parent of a disabled child.  
  • Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    I'm kinda going to win those boosters and bubble gum troll is going to make my summer fun!!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    I'm not taking any vacation this summer but my free time will be a lot sweeter by relaxing and playing some of my favorite King games especially with all my Friends including the BGT

and keeping up my pursuit to add Dachs to my collection! I already have 2 at home but I definitely want him too! 

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @QueenMia. My summer is the sweetest time because i do a lot of family things i can't do with my boys when they're in school. When they are not with me I have my candy crush "friends" that keep me entertained ! I love this game and play whenever I can 😍. 
    I would l UKke wrapped Lolli if win 
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    I don’t think I’ll be going somewhere special, but all I can do is hang out with my Candy Friends and play my favourite King games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?