🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Santa Yeti has been deleted from my game

Sandokan
Sandokan Posts: 9 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
Hi everyone... I have collected all costumes and characters available so far, but now the game (without any reason) has decided to delete one of them, which is santa yeti. Could you readd him to my list? 😭 Thank you very much

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Sandokan, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I apologize for delayed response to your Question and I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!    

If you have gained "Santa Yeti" and added him to your collection, you should be able to keep him!!

When did this happen or when did you notice?  Did you try to Delete and reinstall the App and check if he comes back?  If you have not done that so far, you can try it and see!!  But a heads-up... you will be loosing all your saved Lollipops from the game and the King will not be able to reimburse them.  

If you do not want to go through the Re-installation procedure, please post below details for the team to check into it....
    1) The Device you are using to play the game;
    2) A screenshot of the available characters;
    3) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?
    4) You game user ID number -- https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Looking forward to talk to you further.  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Sandokan
    Sandokan Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi @Pummy Raj, thank you for your answer. I have gained Santa Yeti during Christmas holidays, but I've never used that costume for Yeti. Recently, maybe after an update of the app, I've noticed that it wasn't there anymore.
    Yes, I tried to uninstall/reinstall the app and other things, but nothing worked.

Now I'll give you the information that you want:
    1) I play on my iPhone 6s plus with the most recent version of iOS
    2) I have got every costume and character available so far, except Galaxy Yeti and Tiffy Footballer (and now, of course, Santa Yeti); here are the screenshots:

3) I'm logged through Facebook, that I connected with Kingdom account
    4) My ID is: 1864830632
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Sandokan, hope you are having a nice day :) 

It is strange to heat that Santa Yeti has disappeared from your team!!  I too have the same characters as you except Galaxy Yeti and Football Tiffi...  Lost to reach the 2nd round for Tiffi and don't have a Samsung device :o  

Thank you very much for replying back with all the needed details :+1:  It is a great help for the team to look into the issue =) 

I will inform them immediately.  But, since this is the weekend and they are located overseas, please expect a response from them only after the weekend.  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Hi @Pummy Raj there's new skin for Tiffi? When is coming? And it's going to be for everyone or only for players haves a Samsung Galaxy 2019 devices
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @MightyWolf15, hope you are having a nice day :) 

I have not heard anything about it yet and we have no news either!!  Did you see it on your Mobile Device?  Will you be able to provide a screenshot for me please? I will try to find out more details after the weekend and update you if I have any information :+1:

Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • [Deleted User]
    @Pummy Raj for me unfortunately I can't get Galaxy Yeti because I have an old samsung device from 2016 😭
  • PummyRaj
    Same here @MightyWolf15 :o  My phone is from 2018 =)
  • [Deleted User]
    There's no football Tiffi got added on me! 😉
  • [Deleted User]
    @Pummy Raj there's a contest be coming makes people winsay Galaxy Yeti in the future? 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?