🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Tell us how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever and win free boosters!

Comments

• sj63
    sj63 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Heck simmer is already here folks we've had bubble gum troll new level loads of sweet fin already  and I'm sure our summer can only get sweeter.  Thanks alot and keep on  CRUSHING IT
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I won't have a summer vacation this year but I will for sure sing with Misty, throw snowballs with Yeti (he reminds me of winter which I am always impatient to wait for as I love it so much), chase bats with Tiffi, dance with Olivia and giggle with King Chewy 😉
  • yhicky
    yhicky Posts: 37 Level 2
    Hello QueenMia this game helps occupy my mind and time I am disabled so it helps to take my mind off of the pain as well I love playing this game but I wish I could get more lives I have no friends that play the game I have requested multiple times but no one sends them to me but anyways I love getting all the correctors the game helps challenge me it's making my summer more exciting I don't know how to put any exciting pictures of my characters when I take those pics and I get some really good pics thank you guys so much for the game and you guys time I hope everyone has a wonderful summer keep up the good work and I would really love to have more boosters love y'all and have fun with love and make the best of everyday 😀😍🙃😎❤💓💙💚💜💛✌
  • cdunn563
    cdunn563 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Candy friends makes my life sweeter with friends! I've earned the bubblegum troll Kings and had a blast doing so. There was a lot of working out my finger & hands to keep the cramps down & lots of free lives & those awesome boost to keep me going. Thank you for keeping it fun!
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019

❤💕❤💕❤💕❤

😉Having "Bubble Gum Troll" this summer made me very happy😊🎉....
    I could not get him as a king👑.. Although I was very close😓 .. But I am very happy because The "Bubble Gum Troll" is very funny 😄.. And he is the first naughty >:) friend in the game😅 .. And I🙋 will play 🎮 Candy Crush Friends Saga 🍬🍭 all the summer 🌞 with all my friends in my lovely 😍 scrapbook 📕

❤💕❤💕❤💕❤

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Here is the opposite in India. Because after the moonsoon season, autumn is coming 😊 Now here it is not cold and not warm😜That's the best. The sea is calling, preparations are going on. 

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @QueenMia, i live in india, the country of versetile season. But the exact place where i belongs to is too hot in summer.
    Apart from that as a chartered accountant ( Finance Executive ), Work of June quarter closing is hitting up.
    However candy crush games is like an ice for me in this summer. This keeps me cool & calm, refreshing and energetic. In summing up, just love the game. <3
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    I've got some health issues that makes it hard for me to sleep. So, CCF helps me fill that dead space during long nights!
    @QueenMia, I enjoy playing & it serves a useful purpose for me! I didn't get the Bubblegum Troll's King costume, which was a big disappointment. The levels after 1000 get really hard! But, I enjoy Bubblegum Troll & can't wait for a new costume for him! 
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @QueenMia, I’m not going anywhere this summer, just staying home playing Candy  Crush and when I’m out of lives I read. I can’t work because of health reasons, so I’m very grateful to have Candy Crush, keeps me from getting bored.
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    We travel in a motor home in the spring and fall and I find it very relaxing to crush those candies! I mostly play candy crush to relax and wind down at night or when I can’t sleep. But I am at the end of the road at level 5075 so now it’s catch up time for Candy Crush Friends level 204 for this summer while I’m home! Look forward to moving up the levels and competing in the games and events on King Community! So glad I found the community link!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?