๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    Hi. I am HellsBelle, also known as HellsBelleOnWheels, the fiercest roller derby queen youโ€™ve never seen. Only when the sun goes down however. I try to stay as sweet as a southern belle should during the day. Thankfully all of these delightful candy treats are here! ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • terrimcconaha
    terrimcconaha Posts: 2 Newbie
    Well HellsBelle it is wonderful to hear from you. I am new to all this so it's great to meet a friend. I am known as mumzie to most! I look forward to perfecting this game. It is my favorite.ย  I'm honored to meet you. Maybe some competition some day!
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    It is wonderful to meet you as well, Mumzie! I am honored you took the time to extend a personal hello! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • twine_peak
    twine_peak Posts: 3 Newbie
    .... I am known as mumzie to most! I look forward to perfecting this game. It is my favorite.ย  I'm honored to meet you. ....
    Wuohw, W8 a sec pls mumzie๐Ÿฆ„
    You forgot about asking me.
    Though i'm only knewn as *new* to the community, but i slightly might not want to introduce myself mongering around or so๐Ÿ’โœŒ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ˜
    But i never forgot those days, i hadn't seen through the algorhythm.
    For now, i reckoned, it seems running quite more fuzzier.ย 
    I enjoyed the experience.

To my person, i wish only to say, that i'm not into obesity anymore. I've never been into, so, but thanks for the appeticing offering in crushing as most as the sugar rides.
    Merely i'm planning a new existence in RL, so I'm happy to make some fellowship. I'm living in GER. Happy to have you here๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ˜๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿž๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„
  • icecream17
    icecream17 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi! I'm icecream in my King account. I really don't know what to say, but if you have any suggestions, you can tell me.
  • krazykatlady
    krazykatlady Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi i am Jan. I have been playing Camdy Crush with Friends for 3 months. I really enjoy it.
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Hello and welcome Jan @krazykatlady we all love crushing and this is a great community for the game and finding other things that make your game even better!!! ย ๐Ÿญย 
  • Pocahontas1
    Pocahontas1 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Hi im Pocahontas and I stopped playing the other candy games and play candy friend only
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello hello everyone and warm welcome to the Community! It's so good to have you here ๐Ÿค— Love seeing new friendships already! If you want be up to date with the latest about your favourite game, win gold and boosters, have some fun and make friends, you're at the right place ๐ŸŽ‰

You can start by letting us know how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever here for a chance to win boosters ๐ŸŒŸ Or you can just join one of our fun games in the Off-topic area!ย 

If you like travelling, join us and share your pictures with us hereย ๐ŸŒŽ

Good luck everyone and see you around the Community ๐Ÿ’
  • John_Chik
    John_Chik Posts: 62 Level 3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?