1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Santa Yeti has been deleted from my game

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,347 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Hello again @MightyWolf15 :)

Oh! So, when you said "New Tiffy Skin" above, were you talking about the Football outfit?  If so, I think we both have lost our chance!!  We can only gain her if we pass the 2nd round of that worldwide competition event... I lost in 1st round itself and how about you?

And we already talked about Galaxy Yeti!  So, we have no news from the King team that they will bring both of them to all of the players in future with regular sticker mode OR Star Chaser!!  But, let's hope that they will =)  

By the way, Mighty Wolf and @Sandokan, there is a new contest going on in Candy Friends from this morning and the winners will win 3 Lollipops  http://to.king.com/B3DS

Have a nice rest of the day/evening to both of you!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Oh I don't know that there's a worldwide competition event happend to get Football Tiffi! @Pummy Raj
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    @Pummy Raj did you see how Football Tiffi look like or not?
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @MightyWolf15, sorry for the delayed reply!  

Yeah, there was!  Well it was most of a pop-up announcement in the game actually.  The event ran for 2 days (48 hours, I think).  On first day, we just had to keep playing and gain as much stars as possible to stay in the competition. 

And depending on those stars, we will be moved to Round 2.  If we cannot reach the 2nd round (less number of stars), we will be out of the event and given a Lollipop hammer as participating prize.  Hence, I have not gained Football Tiffi in my game!!  Actually, Tiffi was not shown to us when this event was going on!!  So, I am not sure how she looked though!!  But, I am guessing she would be wearing Football Uniform!! 

By the way, this event ran when there were Football matches going on!  But, if you live in USA, I should address the game as "Soccer" matches that were held exactly a month ago =) 
  • Sandokan
    Sandokan Posts: 9 Level 2
    @Pummy Raj I haven't received any answer yet
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Sandokan, hope you are having a nice day :) 

I am still working on it and nearing to finding a solution actually!  Will give you the confirmed update tomorrow morning :+1: 

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🤗🙏🏻
  • Sandokan
  • Sandokan
    @Pummy Raj I'm very sorry, I don't want to be annoying, but have you found a solution to my problem? Thank you ☺️
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Sandokan, Hope you are having a nice day :) 

No need to apologize and you are not annoying =)  You are just asking for a fix in the game!  I am still working on it and now I am hopeful that you will be helped by Monday evening :+1: 

Have a nice day & great weekend!  
  • Sandokan
    @Pummy Raj Are there any news now?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?