🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Post your scrapbook! How many characters and costumes did you get so far?

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Here's mine. I think there are at least 45 available plus the test group ones in total. I'm missing the Pilgrim Nutcracker and the Galaxy Yeti. Other players in test group also got the golden costume for Tiffi. Hope that they will become available for everyone in the future.

• candycrushinit
    Wow you have so many @flew66! I only have to collect Dachs, Red Rabbit the Fox, Super Hero Misty, and lots more costumes. And I am missing Yeti the Werewolf, Galaxy Yeti, Leprechaun Nutcracker, Magician Odus, and Rock Star Red Rabbit. I’m waiting to get those costumes so that I can get more. I’m trying so hard to get Dachs as I try to pass levels to get to the mystery chest. Those levels are getting tougher as I go along. 
  • JennWho
    JennWho Posts: 30 Level 2
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    I am missing:
    Thanksgiving Tiffi ? 
    Tiffi's golden costume
    Pilgrim Nutcracker
    Santa Yeti
    Footballer Tiffi
    Galaxy Yeti

Anymore ???

I wish King could give us a definitive list of all costumes and how they were made available but this thread is next best thing.

• cdunn563
    cdunn563 Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    I'm missing quite a few (five) but am proud of my 39! How do I post a picture of my scrapbook?
  • flew66
    @cdunn563 Open your scrapbook and take a screen shot of your scrapbook from your phone. When composing the reply message, click on the photo symbol on the tool bar to attach image. The procedure should be quite straight forward. Cheers
  • cdunn563
    cdunn563 Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    LOL! What's simple for some isn't simple for me. I have the screenshot. It's two pages. I can only do one only to be told it's two characters short. So, I go back and attempt to attach the other page. Nope. Come out completely but initial image which is short is in message box. I've tried numerous times, only to feel frustrated. So, I don't think I'll be able to post my group that I'm proud of.
    I've also noticed how you rarely answer my inquires or reply in such a way that says I'm an imbecile. I'm smart enough to to play, ask questions over things I don't understand,a report a problem & spending my money 😉
  • flew66
    edited July 2019
    @cdunn563 Most of the forum participants are players including myself. We are just trying to help the fellow players by giving tips to each other in our own time and effort. 
    Going back to your question, you can attach more than one images at a time but you do have to have a body of message (more than 2 characters long) with the images. You were getting the message 'two characters short' because there is no text in the post. So type something like: "Here's my scrapbook"....

• Eiliesha_Jarman
    Eiliesha_Jarman Posts: 213 Pro Player 👑
    This is my scrapbook 
  • candycrushinit
    I haven’t got any medals because I am missing a few costumes for some characters. I am only missing Leprechaun Nutcracker, Magician Odus, and Werewolf Yeti to get a medal for those characters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?