🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Tell us how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever and win free boosters!

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    When I got nothing else to do, I play with my Candy Friends. I’ll sing and dance with Misty and Red Rabbit, have a snowball fight with Yeti, play fetch with Dachs, and I’ll play pranks on Bubblegum Troll. I’ll even try to get Nutcracker a date with the sweetest girl he ever cared for. And I’ll go to the beach with Misty so we can have a good time together. I hope you guys have a great summer with your Candy Friends!
  • jj1013
    jj1013 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Candy Crush has been sweeter then ice cream this summer. I like the challenge!!!
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @QueenMia - my summer will be sweeter than ever because my buddy BGT & his older brother King Chewy 🍩 will be spreading donuts throughout the land. 

They also love to party with friends so I’m pretty sure there will be some Yeti werewolf, Odus the chick and Mysty the beach goer in my near future 🤗

Wishing you and all my friends a happy happy summer 🙏🏻
  • ArcanaXL
    ArcanaXL Posts: 3 Newbie
    When I'm tired or having a bad day playing makes me relax and is more fun completing the daily challenges 😁😁😁.
    nothing like playing before going to bed lol 
  • kjcarnes
    kjcarnes Posts: 18 Pro Player 👑
    I love to play while I'm enjoying a cup of coffee, and I play until I run out of lives, I need more sucker boosters, I really don't know about the bars, cause I can't use them, and I won't buy any.
  • Puppe
    Puppe Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Juego todos los días, cada que tengo oportunidad, me entretiene y me gustan los nuevos retos o trabajar en equipo Lara obtener un premio. También me volví miembro de la comunidad y eso me ha gustado mucho.  =)<3

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • jj1013
    jj1013 Posts: 22 Level 2
    I'm in level 794!! I can use some boosters please!!
  • Deb75
    Deb75 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    How does Candy Crush Friends make my summer sweeter? Well I am a Grandma to 7 VERY rambunctious boys 🤪 We live on a lake so when they are here they keep me hopping so at night when I need to relax and recover from tubing, skiing or swimming with them, Candy Crush Friends is the perfect antidote 😃 It relaxes me and takes my mind off my aching body parts( which is all of them 🤣😂) from the day with the boys. If I would be so lucky to be chosen, I would like the striped lollipops. Thanks so much for all you do and loved, loved , loved the Bubble Gum Troll! Have a great summer! 
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    I also play with my Candy Friends and compete with them to get the highest score in Candy Crush Friends. I can help them with some levels and send lives in need. Have a sweet summer to everyone, especially you @QueenMia!

Keep calm and crush on 🍭
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    I can forget how hot it is here!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?