❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

(FINISHED) Tell us how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever and win free boosters!

Comments

• Nat09Nat09 Posts: 3,875 Legend
    Hi @QueenMia, I’m not going anywhere this summer, just staying home playing Candy  Crush and when I’m out of lives I read. I can’t work because of health reasons, so I’m very grateful to have Candy Crush, keeps me from getting bored.
  • KitKathySuzyQKitKathySuzyQ Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    We travel in a motor home in the spring and fall and I find it very relaxing to crush those candies! I mostly play candy crush to relax and wind down at night or when I can’t sleep. But I am at the end of the road at level 5075 so now it’s catch up time for Candy Crush Friends level 204 for this summer while I’m home! Look forward to moving up the levels and competing in the games and events on King Community! So glad I found the community link!
  • ArcanaXLArcanaXL Posts: 3
    When I'm tired or having a bad day playing makes me relax and is more fun completing the daily challenges 😁😁😁.
    nothing like playing before going to bed lol 
  • kjcarneskjcarnes Posts: 5
    I love to play while I'm enjoying a cup of coffee, and I play until I run out of lives, I need more sucker boosters, I really don't know about the bars, cause I can't use them, and I won't buy any.
  • PuppePuppe Posts: 16
    edited July 18
    Juego todos los días, cada que tengo oportunidad, me entretiene y me gustan los nuevos retos o trabajar en equipo Lara obtener un premio. También me volví miembro de la comunidad y eso me ha gustado mucho.  =)<3

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • jj1013jj1013 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I'm in level 794!! I can use some boosters please!!
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 633 Game Expert
    I also play with my Candy Friends and compete with them to get the highest score in Candy Crush Friends. I can help them with some levels and send lives in need. Have a sweet summer to everyone, especially you @QueenMia!

Keep calm and crush on 🍭
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • actressactress Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    I can forget how hot it is here!