🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I need to find what levels I can earn this guy in?

QueenCharlene
QueenCharlene Posts: 30 Level 2
I don’t know his name or who he is 

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @actress, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Actually, winning the Dachs character with stickers and the Mystery chest Dachs are not related. 

** The Dachs we collect becomes one of our friends and help us in winning levels.  And the floating Dachs is the protector of the Mystery Chest :D    

The Mystery Chest protector is the one that is taking a break for now.  So, you can collect the stickers as usual from the Gift boxes -- Daily Quests, Level Rewards, and Map Quest Boxes i.e. and add Dachs to your friends' list =)

Please post back if you need any further clarification :+1:  

Keep having fun in your game(s)!  Have great day/evening!
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Pummy Raj I unfortunately am in the same situation.  I don't have Dachs yet and would sure love to get him.  Ever since the BGT event (which I loved), none of the stickers I have been collecting advance me towards getting Dachs.  I think he is the only friend I don't even have one of. I have 26 friends (with various outfits) so far and Dachs has 206 stickers out of 450.  I was hoping once BGT was over that I would get some stickers towards his collection but no such luck.  I thought maybe it was connected to the collection of the chest.  Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. 😊 I play on IOS devices and I currently have version 1.15.14 which should be the latest one.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @QueenCharlene
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

There is no specific level to play for stickers to play. Play the game regularly and complete the daily Quest. Characters will be unlocked when 450 stickers are submitted. Hope you do not have much time to unlock it 😜
  • actress
    Will I be able to continue collecting this character when King brings it back? I had gotten the character after winning the mystery chest. In the last update I have not been able to collect the number of stickers required to unlock the character and would like to know if this particular glitch is fixed.
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @actress, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Actually, winning the Dachs character with stickers and the Mystery chest Dachs are not related. 

** The Dachs we collect becomes one of our friends and help us in winning levels.  And the floating Dachs is the protector of the Mystery Chest :D    

The Mystery Chest protector is the one that is taking a break for now.  So, you can collect the stickers as usual from the Gift boxes -- Daily Quests, Level Rewards, and Map Quest Boxes i.e. and add Dachs to your friends' list =)

Please post back if you need any further clarification :+1:  

Keep having fun in your game(s)!  Have great day/evening!
  • actress
    I still can't collect him.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @actress, hope you are having a nice day :)  

Why are you not able to collect him?  What is happening?  Are you not able to open any gift boxes OR even if you are collecting, you are not seeing the stickers for Dachs?

Can you please explain more. so that we can be assist you properly?  

Looking forward to talk to you!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • actress
    edited July 2019
    In the last update a glitch caused me to stop collecting stickers for him. I am stuck at 21 stickers. I am able to collect costumes for the yeti.. Sachs is not showing up in gift boxes.id 1621196010
  • PummyRaj
    Hello@actress, Good Morning 🙂

Thank you for the explanation and very sorry to hear about it!!  I will elevate this to the Community Team, so that they can look into it!

It is great that you have provided your Game ID.  Can you also post which device are you using and the number of the version you have currently?

Thank you & talk to you soon 👍
  • actress
    edited July 2019
    I play on an Android phone the version of the game is 1.15.12 is that what you're asking? I use Android version 9.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Pummy Raj I unfortunately am in the same situation.  I don't have Dachs yet and would sure love to get him.  Ever since the BGT event (which I loved), none of the stickers I have been collecting advance me towards getting Dachs.  I think he is the only friend I don't even have one of. I have 26 friends (with various outfits) so far and Dachs has 206 stickers out of 450.  I was hoping once BGT was over that I would get some stickers towards his collection but no such luck.  I thought maybe it was connected to the collection of the chest.  Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. 😊 I play on IOS devices and I currently have version 1.15.14 which should be the latest one.
  • PummyRaj
    actress said:
    I play on an Android phone the version of the game is 1.15.12 is that what you're asking? I use Android version 9.
    Hello again @actress :) 

Yes, those are the details I am asking and Thank you for writing them :+1:  You should have an updated information by late Monday!  

I request you to please be patient for these few days!  Thank you for understanding 🤗
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?