🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I need to find what levels I can earn this guy in?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,628 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Pummy Raj I unfortunately am in the same situation.  I don't have Dachs yet and would sure love to get him.  Ever since the BGT event (which I loved), none of the stickers I have been collecting advance me towards getting Dachs.  I think he is the only friend I don't even have one of. I have 26 friends (with various outfits) so far and Dachs has 206 stickers out of 450.  I was hoping once BGT was over that I would get some stickers towards his collection but no such luck.  I thought maybe it was connected to the collection of the chest.  Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. 😊 I play on IOS devices and I currently have version 1.15.14 which should be the latest one.
    Hi Liz, hope you are having a nice day!

I am sorry to hear that you are also having the same issue!!  

I have collected the "Caterpiller" Dachs while the BGT was going on!!  If you remember the event, we have received the stickers in both our regular levels and the BGT levels.  

In BGT, they were only for the Troll and/or the King Chewy; and in normal levels, I have collected the Green Dachs.  I always take a screenshot when I gain a character... it was on June 30th I gained him =) 

Let me find out something and get back to you either in PM or here :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the evening 🤗
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Pummy Raj I unfortunately am in the same situation.  I don't have Dachs yet and would sure love to get him.  Ever since the BGT event (which I loved), none of the stickers I have been collecting advance me towards getting Dachs.  I think he is the only friend I don't even have one of. I have 26 friends (with various outfits) so far and Dachs has 206 stickers out of 450.  I was hoping once BGT was over that I would get some stickers towards his collection but no such luck.  I thought maybe it was connected to the collection of the chest.  Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. 😊 I play on IOS devices and I currently have version 1.15.14 which should be the latest one.

• actress
    Thanks for the help.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @actress, hope you are having a great Monday 🤗

I have heard back from the team and they have informed me that there is no issue or glitch with Dachs stickers.  

Please continue playing and you will see the Stickers again for Dachs too :+1:  If you do not receive any stickers after playing even 20 levels, please post back and the King team will check it out :+1: 

Hope everything works out!  Have a great rest of the day!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    I now have the mystery chest back and Dachs holding the key - so I can once again collect stickers for him and his outfit(s).  Thanks @Pummy Raj.
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Hello @actress , @Pummy Raj, and @bearwithme
     :3 

I'm not sure if there were changes made since I collected all the costumes, but one thing I noticed was that if you unlock the mystery chest (as in reach it before Dachs on the map Eats the Candy key) you are guaranteed Dachs stickers, and at a greater rate than normal present boxes give. O.o

This holds true for not only the original Dachs character, but also for any of Dachs available costumes (you may need to gain some stickers for them first though as some are only unlocked from certain level benchmarks if I recall correctly 🤔)
  • bearwithme
    Hi @SeraphicStar. Yes, hopefully @actress can now collect stickers for Dachs again. I also noticed I got a few stickers for him when I recently completed an episode too. I think his stickers were suspended while the BGT event was going on and I had a slight delay afterwards before I was finally able to collect them again. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @bearwithme and @SeraphicStar, Good Morning :) 

Dear Star, Nice to see you again after a while 🤗  Hope your new job is great & you are enjoying it!  

Liz, with regards to Dachs, I have collected the Caterpillar costume while the BGT was going on... 2 days after receiving King Chewy to be precise =) 

@actress might be having a glitch and it is checked out by the Studio!  Everyone's game should be fine now and they should be able to see stickers for Dachs in their games -- the character in our collection but not the Mystery Chest Dachs :D 

Hope this clears up few doubts!  Have a wonderful rest of the day 🤗 <3
  • bearwithme
    Thanks for the info @Pummy Raj. Then I obviously was experiencing a glitch too but like u said I think it is cleared up now. 😊
  • actress
     I still can't get Dachs. I finished 2 episodes in this game. I finished 20 levels.i am on 462. I am not seeing Dachs after completing  daily quests or in the blue box at the end of each episode. I am only getting the costume for him. my I'd is 1621196010  I have Android 9. This happened on the last update. For Dachs l only 21 of 460 stickers.
    I would like king to check again after being told that nothing was wrong.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?