🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Windows 10 game screen size, can you change it ?

Simon888
Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
On my desktop screen CCF is small like mobile screen but once when I reinstalled it the screen size nearly filled whole screen. CCJ game screen on windows 10 desktop is huge and landscape. I have tried looking to display settings but to no avail.

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, and welcome to our sweet and wonderful community @Simon888! I think the reason why your screen is like that is because the game, as of right now, is only available to play in portrait mode. So unfortunately, this includes those playing on Windows 10. However, do keep an eye out, as updates to the games happen pretty frequently! These can include new levels and/or small or minor changes to the game. I hope this helps! 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, and welcome to our sweet and wonderful community @Simon888! I think the reason why your screen is like that is because the game, as of right now, is only available to play in portrait mode. So unfortunately, this includes those playing on Windows 10. However, do keep an eye out, as updates to the games happen pretty frequently! These can include new levels and/or small or minor changes to the game. I hope this helps! 
  • vickydimples
    vickydimples Posts: 5 Level 2
    I can't see the Trophy on the right side under the wheel, can anyone help me deal with this please?  I put that question in a support group that I belong too, and understand that alot of people have the same problem, that's why I decided to write you.  Thank you, in advance.
    No photo description available
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Hello @vickydimples, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please post your question through this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support  as it belongs to the original Candy Crush but not to Candy Friends?

Thank you & see in you in Candy Crush category!

Have a great week ahead! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?