Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Exchange of boosters with goldbars

caambujcaambuj Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
Lots of player dont want to spend money for goldbars but they realy need that. Although there are contests for receiving goldbars but in most of the cases depends on luck.
If there is an exchange offer between boosters and goldbars like each booster for each goldbar or something similar to that, will be very useful for players.
I am inviting @Sukanta_Biswas, @Foley1362 , @firebombmarkus @Pummy Raj @MiaChristine @mysticalmysty @RegalRenz and other superster to share their view.
Thanking you
CA Ambuj
8 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,159 Superstar
    @caambuj 😊
    All alkali is alkaline, but not all alkaline alkali 😜
    Although I voted πŸ‘ 

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,704 Superstar
    Hi @caambuj I voted too. Think I saw this somewhere already but maybe not in ideas for this game. It's a good idea. Keep going πŸ˜‰

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
    Find the spookies and celebrate Halloween with us
    🌈
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    @caambuj this isn't a bad idea but I believe in King's TOC it states that boosters cannot be exchanged so I don't think this is something that the studio will agree to. 

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • caambujcaambuj Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas and @firebombmarkus, thnx 4 voting. =) and @RegalRenz thnx 4 showing the real picture. I know that the idea itself against the kings financial objective but it will be grt if it happens. 
    I m so happy that you guys are so kind to spare some time to reply. <3
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,081 Superstar
     Voted πŸ—³ 

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,396 Superstar
    Hello @caambuj, Thank you for calling me out!  It is nice to see lot of suggestions from you :D  

I am also one of those players that do not like to pay for my games!!  But, I am sorry to say that I am not very clear on the Idea.  Should we exchange the Gold bars we have in our game for a booster with King or other players?  Can you explain a bit more for me =)

Thank you!  Have a nice day!  

• caambujcaambuj Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    Hi @Pummy Raj thnx 4 your inspiring words.
    This exchange only applicable 4 player to king, not 4 player to player. I mean we can earn boosters from daily quest or by other means and exchage it for receiving gold bars. Means lollypop out, gold bar in. Personally i never give gold bars for any booster for whatever quantity.
  • alixor13alixor13 Posts: 6
    caambuj said:
    Lots of player dont want to spend money for goldbars but they realy need that. Although there are contests for receiving goldbars but in most of the cases depends on luck.
    If there is an exchange offer between boosters and goldbars like each booster for each goldbar or something similar to that, will be very useful for players.
    I am inviting @Sukanta_Biswas, @Foley1362 , @firebombmarkus @Pummy Raj @MiaChristine @mysticalmysty @RegalRenz and other superster to share their view.
    Thanking you
    CA Ambuj

• alixor13alixor13 Posts: 6
    Great idea