(FINISHED) Tell us how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever and win free boosters!

Comments

• jj1013jj1013 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I'm soooooo addicted!!! @QueenMia please pick me!!! I have dedicated my life to candy crush 🍭
    I need all the gold bars I can get!!!!!!!!!!!
  • finnertyfinnerty Posts: 8
    Here is the opposite in India. Because after the moonsoon season, autumn is coming 😊 Now here it is not cold and not warm😜That's the best. The sea is calling, preparations are going on. 

• ChicagoMadeChicagoMade Posts: 2
    edited July 21
    Keeps me out that summer heat πŸ”₯😁
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,176 Superstar
    I am so happy to see all of you, guys, enjoying this game πŸ€— It's great that it can distract you from your worries and negative thoughts. Never give up and keep crushing 🍭
  • lynn4211lynn4211 Posts: 12
    Hi Guys Play this great game in the summer just fun all the way. Chilling in the garden playing the game making new friends on the way what more  do I want well nothing as long as I have my candy crush friends by myside we can have fun in the sun when ever we want some fun & games Thanks guys Happy Holidays. And any booster will be just fin give me a surprise I love that.
    I love crushing candy 🍭🍬
  • finnertyfinnerty Posts: 8
    I love candy Crush and Friends 
  • nanapamelananapamela Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Candy crush makes my summer sweeter because I get to spend it with my children my grandchildren and I'm home taking care of my mother so I'm not working
  • cloeynorgcloeynorg Posts: 40 ✭✭
    edited July 22
    It's a good distraction from my 3 kiddos who are frequently "so bored" or bickering πŸ˜‚ I also play it while out cruising on our pontoon! 

-if I am picked, I would like to have one of each hammer please and THANK YOU
    There's nothing sweeter then crushing 🍬
  • MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 2,544 Legend
    edited July 23
    It’s been a blazing hot summer... and with all the action it’s nice to have ice cold drinks, snacks and candy crush for a much needed cool down!
    Lovin the summer fun β˜€οΈπŸ‘™πŸ­β›±πŸ§πŸ¦πŸπŸπŸ‘’

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. 

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,041 Superstar
    Hello @QueenMia

As you know we are done with our travelling... this is one of the favorite places there  
    spain GIF

Now it is time to take a break and relax at home especially with the hot temperatures here in Michigan 

Animated GIF

dog puppy GIF

Of course, with Lemonade in my hand, sitting in front of a high speed fan, I would like to finish all the levels that are available currently.  I am still in 1200's... so want to see how it feels to sit in the waiting room 

sitting shiva GIF
    Pick me!!!!!  Pick me!!!! Pick me!!!!!  My summer vibe is crushing candy πŸ€ͺ