❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

READ before submitting an idea!

Comments

• shaleeshalee Posts: 7
    Candy crush is the best I love it. It would be great if you could have teams with your friends against other friends. Selected but rank and highest score.
  • gatoferoz67gatoferoz67 Posts: 1
    Escribe tu comentariome gustaria hacer grupos,y así poder compartir vidas ya que eh pedido ayuda y no me llega y ya en un grupo nos apoyariamos
  • yhickyyhicky Posts: 37 ✭✭
    I think it would be great to have special days to get free unlimited lives for half a day or like an hour and another way to get lives I have no friends to give me lives maybe a special little challenging game thank you all I love playing and hope you all blessed day and make the best of everyday😎😀🙃❤❤❤🤓
  • POPLESPAULPOPLESPAUL Posts: 1
    edited July 23
    BONJOUR, JE CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS SAGA SUR PC, ET PEUT-ON ?
    1- LORSQUE L'ON OUVRE LE JEU AVOIR UNE SORTE D'ICÔNE INDIQUANT QUE LE JEU SE S'OUVRE, C'EST LONG À OUVRIR ( TÉLÉCHARGEMENT ) . JE ME DEMANDE TOUJOURS SI LE JEU EST BLOQUER OU S'IL SI UN '' BOG '' L'EMPÊCHE D'OUVRIR,
    2- TOUJOURS SUR PC,LORSQUE LE JEU COMMENCE, LE  PERSONNAGE QUE J'AI CHOISI POUR M'AIDER APPARAIT AU BAS DU JEU ET EMPÊCHE DE VOIR CORRECTEMENT LES CASES DU BAS DANS LE JEU, POUVEZ-VOUS LE DÉPLACER ?

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,176 Community Manager
    Hello @POPLESPAUL and welcome to the Community :waving:

Please note that we only use English on the Community, this is to make sure everyone understand and is understood. If you have any questions regarding the game, please post in our Support Section in English.

Thank you :) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • Rigby5Rigby5 Posts: 6
    Here is the BableFish translation from French of what PeoplesPaul wrote:

HELLO, I CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS SAGA ON PC, AND CAN WE?
    1- WHEN TO OPEN THE GAME TO A SORTE OF ICNOTHAT THAT THE GAME IS OPEN, IT'S LONG to OPEN ( I ME DEMANDE T
    2- ALWAYS ON PC,LORSQUE THE GAME COMMENCE, THE PERSONNAGE I CHOSE FOR ME TO ME SET AND PREVENT TO SEE THE CASES OF BAS IN THE GAME, CAN YOU MOVE?
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,176 Community Manager
    Thank you, @Rigby5 but that still does not make much sense 😜 But that was a good try! Anyway, best to post any game related questions to the Support right here!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • borannrann669796borannrann669796 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Hi
  • thebug8808thebug8808 Posts: 2
    We should be able to select any character for any level. Not be limited to 3.
  • jiffypopjiffypop Posts: 23
    I have inappropriate dreams revolving around Yetti . I wake up shaking , quivering covered in gotten candy..what should I do? Surely others have had one of these!?!?! ANYONE? 
    I MEAN, KIM AND TO ARE PRETTY HAPPENING!!! GUY? COMMENT'S

P
  • eddiegeddieg Posts: 2
    edited August 16
    This place is going to look some much nicer after I'm done clearing it out.
  • 5646456464 Posts: 46
    It would be Shalee!!😆😆😆
  • 5646456464 Posts: 46
    edited September 2
    Just want to tell everyone that to get to the candy crush website tap link below!!!!

Link below =)B)

• seximrtoffeeseximrtoffee Posts: 14 ✭✭
    How do we "thumbs up" or essentially vote for an idea?
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 1,960 Legend
    I have a similar idea about team games or maybe one like ccs has with the bubblegum troll eg win 5 games in a row and receive boosters🤡
    “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller                             
    🦋

Newbies, this is for you! (Part One)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-      friends-saga/discussion/258891/newbies-this-message-is-for-you

Newbies, this is for you! (Part Two)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/265599/newbies-this-message-is-for-you-part-two