๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Meet our character of the week, Odus!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Candy Friends Stories
That you are new to the sweet world of Candy Crush Saga or not, it's always nice to discover things on our favourite characters. This week, we celebrate our old-not-so-old night-owl, Odus!

About Odus

Odus the Owl is old and wise. Well, heโ€™s old anyway. Unfortunately, he's lost his spectacles and can't read a word without them. To make up for this, he relies on his dubious memory to dispense questionable advice.

Odus' Powersย 

Your feathery friend Odus can create not one, but two special Striped Candies at once! Match 8 purple Candies, and heโ€™ll spawn both a vertical and a horizontal Striped Candy at random on the board. Talk about flying colors!

Odus' outfits

Odus likes put himself in other people's shoes, that's why you'll see him either in the skin of tough adventurer or tropical bird.ย 

Exclusive interview!

We met Odus last night and asked him a few questions:

.ย If you were on a desert island and could have 3 things with you, what would it be?ย He said: my spectacles, my great memory (well, this never leaves me) and my tropical bird outfit to fit in the landscape!

.ย How old are you?ย He said: Haha, I never share my age, I'm too old for that!

.ย What's your favourite candy?ย The blueberry ones.

That was it for Odusย ย 
To find out more about his outfit and see his power in action, clickย here.

And you, what question would you like to ask Odus?

Happy crushing everyone!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?