🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Tell us how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever and win free boosters!

Comments

• cloeynorg
    cloeynorg Posts: 74 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    It's a good distraction from my 3 kiddos who are frequently "so bored" or bickering 😂 I also play it while out cruising on our pontoon! 

-if I am picked, I would like to have one of each hammer please and THANK YOU
  • jj1013
    jj1013 Posts: 22 Level 2
    There's nothing sweeter then crushing 🍬
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited July 2019
    It’s been a blazing hot summer... and with all the action it’s nice to have ice cold drinks, snacks and candy crush for a much needed cool down!
    Lovin the summer fun ☀️👙🍭⛱🍧🍦🏝🍍👒
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @QueenMia

As you know we are done with our travelling... this is one of the favorite places there  
    spain GIF

Now it is time to take a break and relax at home especially with the hot temperatures here in Michigan 

Animated GIF

dog puppy GIF

Of course, with Lemonade in my hand, sitting in front of a high speed fan, I would like to finish all the levels that are available currently.  I am still in 1200's... so want to see how it feels to sit in the waiting room 

sitting shiva GIF
  • jj1013
    jj1013 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Pick me!!!!!  Pick me!!!! Pick me!!!!!  My summer vibe is crushing candy 🤪
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    @QueenMia if I win, I'll have one of each lollipop if that is possible. My summer's been going along well and it's all thanks to my Candy Friends that keep me from getting bored. With my lollies, I'll keep on smashing those candies and deliciously looking blockers that keep me from winning those crunchy hard levels. Have a great summer! =)
  • NNT0831
    NNT0831 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Candy Crush has saved my family! We have daily competitions to see who can beat the most boards which has made my kids summer so much sweeter!!! Less arguments because everyone is busy swiping candy lol.
  • Babygirl72
    Babygirl72 Posts: 15 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

The summer has started and I hope you're all enjoying it! (Personally, I LOVE the sun and heat so I'm pretty happy it's summer time 🤗). Since we are very curious in the Kingdom and always happy to share good stories, we were wondering how you'll be spending your summer... and we hope Candy Friends will accompany you during the hot season!

Share with us how Candy Crush Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever for a chance to win free boosters! 

Let us know below by adding your comment, photo, screenshot, whatever you want to share below 🌟 The more creative, the better!

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 3 boosters of their choice 🤩 EASY! 

🍭🍭🍭

So, how to participate?

. Simply let us know below how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever 
    . Let us know what booster you would like to be added to your game in case you win! 

You have until Wednesday 31st of July 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Remember.... these could be yours!
    Good luck and happy crushing everyone 🍒

*Boosters will be credited once the Contest is over, on the Wednesday 31st of July 2019.

• Babygirl72
    Babygirl72 Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Beach 🏖 Misty is one of the cutest “friends” and she is great for the summer!Beach

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?