❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

More fragments for characters/costumes

candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 628 Game Expert
Can you please add more fragments to each character and costume depending on what surprise you earn? For example, 10 fragments for Sweet Surprise, 20 fragments for Delicious Surprise, and 30 fragments for Divine Surprise?
A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
  • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
  • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
  • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
27 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,419 Superstar
    Hello @candycrushinit, Hope you are having a nice day :) 

Just wanted to be clear about your Idea!!  When you mentioned "Surprise", are you talking about the Gift Boxes?  Are you asking that we should receive more "Stickers" depending on the Gift boxes we open?  

Actually, the number of the stickers do vary from the boxes we open!  We receive more stickers in the Blue gift box than the Green box, the Green one being the smallest and the Blue one being the biggest :+1: 
    It is the same for Lollipop Hammers or the Characters!  I have not paid much attention to the Mystery Chest given by Dachs though!!

Can you please post back and clarify for me? 

Thank you & have a nice day!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 628 Game Expert
    @Pummy Raj yes I do mean the gift boxes we receive in Daily Bonus, Quests, and Map and Level rewards. And for the Mystery Chest it will depend on when you will get it for example 30 fragments for when you get it in the first 15 minutes, 20 in 30 minutes, and 10 in the last minute. That is all I have for now. Have a great day!
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,421 Legend

Amazing idea, Voted... 😃

@candycrushinit

How is your favorite character? ❤
    Find out here for change to win 30 gold bars!

It's going to be Friend-tastic ❄⛄🎄
    Check out more here!
    Thanks @MightyWolf!

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Cool idea for winning stickers based on the gift we will gonna receive so yes, voted without any second thought.
  • unica_amorunica_amor Posts: 4
    Need to have some more fun. 
  • TrickyB83TrickyB83 Posts: 2
    Can you please add more fragments to each character and costume depending on what surprise you earn? For example, 10 fragments for Sweet Surprise, 20 fragments for Delicious Surprise, and 30 fragments for Divine Surprise?

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,260 Superstar
    I like this idea 😊 @candycrushinit You have my vote!
    Thanks @firebombmarkus!