🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Fill in the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars!

Comments

• KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Odus: "Yeti, look to the future instead of the  past  . You need to  be more positive       , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're   really something   , Odus, I just can't  see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore        
  • queen413
    queen413 Posts: 3 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

It's play time! And that's good cause isn't it what we all love, games?!

This time, we're asking to fill up the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

How does it work?

It's SIMPLE! 

All you have to do is imagine the conversation between Odus and Yeti by filling up the blanks in the sentences below.
    As long as you keep the words that are in place, you can add as many words as you want to fill in the blanks.
    So just let your imagination run wild 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Odus: "Yeti, look              instead of              . You need to             , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're             , Odus, I just can't              

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 30 Gold bars each 🤩 EASY! 

Good luck everyone 🍒

🍭🍭🍭

You have until Wednesday 7th of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

• queen413
    queen413 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look  big guy            instead of   Thinking small cubes           . You need to  think giant glaciers            , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're     Thinking above your pay grade        , Odus, I just can't   Chill out bro            
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    "Yeti, look   at the new candy gym  instead of  the new candy store. You need to lay off eating all that candy, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  quite right, Odus, I just can't   stop myself from munching away on all the goodies in the Candy Kingdom

• norm3636
    norm3636 Posts: 4 Newbie

Odus: "Yeti, look every day ahead instead of  trusting in the quiet of the night     . You need to play in the dark         , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're           , Odus, I just can't        

• 2BrNot2B
    2BrNot2B Posts: 2 Newbie
    Ssmiazee said:
    Odus: "Yeti, look    outside of the car    instead of    playing candy Crush          . You need to      watch this, this is so awesome       , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're     so clever        , Odus, I just can't     look outside now, I have to beat this super hard level   

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Odus: "Yeti, look _out at all the shimmering blue water_ instead of _at your Candy Crush Friends Tablet game_. You need to _be amazed by this_, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're _very funny_, Odus, I just can't _stop trying to finish this star chaser event_! :3

(I couldn't figure out how to do underlined words on this with my phone heh O.o )
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @SeraphicStar - I like it. If you want try copying @QueenMia’s original post by holding down on it and then pasting in your open comments box and then typing it. It worked for me but we might have different operating systems 🤔. Good luck 🙏🏻
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Ah it's okay @Foley1362 I think the underscores help separate it enough, but if @QueenMia would rather the lines be there for clarity I can try reposting it later :chuffed:
  • 2BrNot2B
    2BrNot2B Posts: 2 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look  people are blowing up over candy crush  instead of  taking a summer vacation  . You need to help send love lives, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're aways  right my friend, Odus, I just can't stop helping the crush of candy for my friends

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?