๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Tell us how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever and win free boosters!

Comments

• palaraj
    palaraj Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi candy friends love this game very much and addicted slowly. My hubby also play this and enquire daily which level u.play .And my hands to crampdown sometimes but dont care to finish the level๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜
  • staggb
    staggb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Love the levelsย 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hello @QueenMia, and I would like to tell you how CCFS has made my Summer sweeter than ever! :3

First thing was when I unlocked the stylish Olivia:

(Maybe she was released in Spring, but her bubbly style, and dance moves makes me feel she's a total Summer Octopus! :3 )

Then when I was able to nab the rare Tiffi Costume:

(I love this costume of hers the most! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ )

Also when I was able to get the cute Caterpillar costume for Dachs:

(Wait, how is the quote from Dachs Caterpillar the same as Tiffi the Soccer Player? ๐Ÿค” )

And Finally who can forget the newest additions to our beloved Candy Crush Friends team than the mischievous Bubblegum Troll, and his regal King outfit!

The last thing Candy Crush Friends has done to make my summer sweeter is motivated me to reach the lofty heights of the current available levels!

(This was last week and I'm on mobile, so didnt have access to 1601-1660 ๐Ÿ˜•)

Thank you Candy Crush Friends for making my summer the most epic ever, and if I win I'd love 3 striped lolli hammers please! (I can PM my ID if needed :chuffed: )
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
  • MammaBeck
    MammaBeck Posts: 5 Level 2
    I love playing Candy Crush Friends. Mostly in the mid mornings. It helps my mood stay happy for the rest of the day. It's so fun I can hardly stop playing.
  • MammaBeck
    MammaBeck Posts: 5 Level 2
    MammaBeck said:
    I love playing Candy Crush Friends. Mostly in the mid mornings. It helps my mood stay happy for the rest of the day. It's so fun I can hardly stop playing. It makes my summer sweeter

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    I am loving my summer so far! I just went to Kings Island with my family this weekend. We had fun with thrilling rides and amazing games we played! And we got soaked when we went on the water rides and swam in the pool. I was really in need of a cool refreshment on that hot day. And I play Candy Crush while I wait in line and while I wait to get back home late night. Well, I hope we can go to more exciting places and keep ourselves looking cool this summer. Have a great day everyone!
  • XanaduMe
    XanaduMe Posts: 10 Level 2
    throwing a Grimms Fairy Tale baby shower for one of my friends!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?